Target Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target Recommendations

Im ready to buy a new target (block or bag, not 3d animal), and would love to hear your recommendations of the easiest target to pull arrows from. I had a Hurricane bag and do not like it. Arrows often get stuck in it and can be very difficult to remove

Matrix are the best I’ve seen but they are definitely on the high end

Comment

I have then Morrel GRN-Super Duper target, it’s a bag target and really easy to pull arrows from, can only shoot field points though.

Comment

I’m pleased with my Reinhart 18-1. Nothing special but better than “Block” 4x4s I’ve had over the years

Comment

Bulldog flat face for field points. Sevr for Broadheads, definitely not an easy pull, but it comes with an Easton arrow puller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rhinehart 18-1 has served me well for a few years now. Recently bought the Rhinehart Rhino Block and its a quality target as well. They are both good for broadheads and ive put a lot of em into the 18-1 and its still going strong. Only reason I even bought another target is everybody kept wanting to borrow mine and I needed one to shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bulldog targets! Easiest arrow removal in my opinion. You can literally use 2 fingers to pull the arrows out!

Comment

Whatever Academy has for bag target for field points and blob for broadheads. Blob is not the easiest to pull from but it will stop them

Those bag targets need to be rotated from time to time to keep them working right.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  Whatever Academy has for bag target for field points and blob for broadheads. Blob is not the easiest to pull from but it will stop them

Those bag targets need to be rotated from time to time to keep them working right.
                  This, you need to “fluff” them every now and then like a pillow. I set mine on it’s edge and jump on it a couple of times on two or three sides.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the recommendations. I researched numerous models and decided to go with Sevr (thank you Planopurist)

Comment

Working...
                    X