No announcement yet.

Stimulus Check is In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone not get a full 500 per kiddo...?

Comment

I got a rock. :-)

Comment

Theres a lot of crap in the classifieds that need bought.

#TTTpadparty

Comment

I got my refund last via US mail. If I get a stimulus check will it also be snail mail?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            Did anyone not get a full 500 per kiddo...?
            Nope I got 500

Comment

We got ours last night. Wasn’t expecting what we got, wife had it figured about $600 less. We got our $500/kid also.

Comment

If you are over the $200k threshold, do you still get the $500 per kid or nah?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  Have no clue on why or how I got one.....everything I read I was above every threshold out there....
                  But I have a large deposit from US Treasury in my account last night....

I think I might save it, cuz I am sure they made a mistake
                  I'm in the same boat. I didn't think I would get anything or if I did I would get it only for having a kid. But I had money this morning. It isn't the full amount and it isn't an even amount but it is a lot more than I was expecting. The only thing I can think of is that my adjusted income (w/o SS, 401k, insurance, etc.) was a lot less than I remembered.

I already moved it to my savings account, at least temporarily.

Comment

I don't want to hear any complaining about not having funds for a deer lease this year...

And those who lease - feel free to raise lease fees by $1,200 per person

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                      For y'all that are getting a check, did y'all get a refund last year? I haven't got a refund in forever... and no stimulus check
                      Same. And me and the wife qualify.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

No check for me (no surprise there). My son did get his last night. I was helping him last month on his taxes and he was going to owe just under $1200. Had he filed, he would also not have gotten nearly as much (if anything). His first year out of school was 2018 so his income was much lower and hence, the money in his account this morning. Now he can turn right around and send it back to the treasury with his 2019 tax return.

Comment

Ours hit last night as well. We will be using some to pay off a small loan at the bank, my daughters high school cheerleading dues and putting the rest back into the awesome hometown restaurants that have taken a hit during all of this!

Comment

Nothing yet...

I know sometimes USAA is about a day late on stuff like this.. Anyone with USAA get their deposit?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Welcome to the Democrat party y'alls!
                              Yup. It does not matter who is in office. They are all the same. Talk is cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                                Got ours unexpectedly.
                                Anyone else get a seemingly odd amount for the kiddos?
                                My 17 year old and 19 year old got nothing. From what I read, they don't get it, but almost every other age group does. I believe it was 17-24 year old get nothing.

This is what is found:
                                Will my dependent age 17-24 qualify for a stimulus payment?
                                No. If your dependent is 17 or 18 (or a full-time student through age 24) they do not qualify for the $500 stimulus payment. This prevents many high school juniors and seniors from receiving any stimulus money. The tax code defines a child as “not attained age 17.” The stimulus bill relies on this definition and many other pieces of the existing tax code.

Older children over the age of 24 no longer qualify as dependents. They could be eligible for the stimulus payment as long as they file a federal tax return. They can file a simple 2019 return even if they have no taxable income.

Comment

Working...
                                X