Betrayal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betrayal

Chick-fil-A’s 2017 990 IRS filing shows the fast-food franchise made a $2,500 donation to SPLC, among a laundry list of pro-abortion and pro-LGBT orgs, Townhall reports. The Chick-fil-A Foundation has come under conservative scrutiny since its decision to stop supporting Christian charities such as the Salvation Army, caving to disingenuous pressure campaigns from far-left activists.
    IRS records show that while Chick-fil-A will no longer donate to certain Christian organizations it is funding many leftwing groups.

Yeah felt like a knife in the back when I first heard. Me and the family would go out of our way just to show our support everytime the left took a jab at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Yeah felt like a knife in the back when I first heard. Me and the family would go out of our way just to show our support everytime the left took a jab at them.
      Get woke, go broke.

Comment

Yep...apparently they played the population or they have a bunch of new ownership. I like the food but only partook in it 1 or 2 times a year. My wife and kids will dine there 90% of the time they are looking for fast food. My wife's disappointment is much

Comment

Dang! I hate to hear this

Comment

Does that mean I can get a chicken sammich on Sunday’s without getting stab at Popeyes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Yep...apparently they played the population or they have a bunch of new ownership. I like the food but only partook in it 1 or 2 times a year. My wife and kids will dine there 90% of the time they are looking for fast food. My wife's disappointment is much
              They don't actually franchise like other fast food places. They own all locations, they just have someone who went through their manager training program (which you have to pay for out of your pocket) to run each one. So it's still the Cathy family making all decisions.

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              Get woke, go broke.
              Unlikely for CFA.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                They don't actually franchise like other fast food places. They own all locations, they just have someone who went through their manager training program (which you have to pay for out of your pocket) to run each one. So it's still the Cathy family making all decisions.
                Wow, that's not what I understood...have a HS acquaintance that has some of the CF's in the valley & swore they were franchised just like Denny's or Pizza Hut. I'll ask again.

I just figured the independent was supporting what he wanted & not directly from corp??

Comment

shovelhands is correct. They have a very unique system. Easy to google and read about it.

I always thought CF was playing Christians all along as a good business model. No proof or nothing..just my negativity because I swear every single thing turns out to be a scam/con eventually.

Comment

This is disheartening. It would seem there really are wolves in sheep clothing. God help us.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      shovelhands is correct. They have a very unique system. Easy to google and read about it.

I always thought CF was playing Christians all along as a good business model. No proof or nothing..just my negativity because I swear every single thing turns out to be a scam/con eventually.
                      Being closed on Sunday is a pretty strong commitment to Christian principles, no?
                      That's a lot of revenue they lose just to make a head-fake.

Comment

They are trying to play both sides now basically betting that they would not get much backlash from their existing base. It is an effort to advert the attacks by the left blocking them from expanding into certain areas.

The crazy left is never satisfied and their mistake is thinking this will appease things for the long term.

I’m very disappointed in them and have not been in weeks since this first began.

Comment

Is that all they did was give $2,500 to SPLC?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Is that all they did was give $2,500 to SPLC?
                            The article mentions Splc and many other pro abortion organizations

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              The article mentions Splc and many other pro abortion organizations
                              Why doesn't it list them?

I'm thinking this is just a hit piece story.

Need for facts than Gave 2500 to SPLC and then go totally vauge.

Comment

Working...
                              X