Kaperturd NFL workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaperturd NFL workout

So this fool has been saying he's ready.
    He's been blackballed.
    NFL sets up this workout for the drama queen and he decides not to attend.....are the virtu signaling leaders in the NFL finally going to quit giving this idiot attention?

He is a MORON.

Comment

I haven’t really been following it but the NFL set up a special day just for him to do “try-outs” for any/all teams and he didn’t even show up? Is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
        I haven’t really been following it but the NFL set up a special day just for him to do “try-outs” for any/all teams and he didn’t even show up? Is that correct?
        Correct
        I dont follow it either but did hear about the workout the NFL set up just for him so i read the story.

Comment

I see he's still trying to out brutha the bruthas.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Getty-Images_Carmen-Mandato1-640x480.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	24599641

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            I see he's still trying to out brutha the bruthas.

[ATTACH]980588[/ATTACH]
            Racist bag of crap.....no doubt and a typical liberal

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Racist bag of crap.....no doubt and a typical liberal\\...
              Correct.

Comment

Good for Kaep - That waiver was the dumbest thing in the history of waivers …

He worked out, and is still better than 40% of the employed QBs in the league. There was a reason the NFL settled.

Comment

Atleast he didnt wear his pig socks, but he had to make it political with his shirt. And he chose to hold the workout at a different event, than the NFL wanted. Could you imagine a company setting up a job interview and telling your prospective employer that you will only meet with them if they are willing to meet all of your demands of the job interview?
                  Last edited by batmaninja; 11-18-2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Just proves its not about injustice or football just a spoiled punk not getting his way. Hopefully one day he has to work for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by neilmc70 View Post
                      Just proves its not about injustice or football just a spoiled punk not getting his way. Hopefully one day he has to work for a living!
                      He is working - to make the lives of those less fortunate, better. His own way.

Comment

Kap is working.....on a new Nike commercial.

He knows he isnt competitive. He made it political because that is the only way he can stay relevant.

Remember when he said that the NFL owners were colluding against him, and sued them. Seems pretty clear that he is just unwilling to be a team player.
                        Attached Files

Comment

He really doesn't want to play, he wants to be a martyr. He's not very good at that either though.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            Good for Kaep - That waiver was the dumbest thing in the history of waivers …

He worked out, and is still better than 40% of the employed QBs in the league. There was a reason the NFL settled.
                            Now this is a knee slapper... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Now this is a knee slapper... LOL
                              Ain't that the truth!
                              Hell, when Stephen A Smith calls out a black man it must mean that fella really is a piece of work!

Waiver......feakin joke

Comment

Working...
                              X