Yeeeehaaa new lease coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeeeehaaa new lease coming

I am Mr Davis Johnson from the United States Department of the Treasury.I am contacting you regarding the delivery of your beneficiary fund from the United States Department of Treasury and United Nations. We received many letters and emails from different people claiming that you sent them to receive your fund on your behalf, please confirm if you sent those people to receive your fund on your behalf. Note: You do not need to contact anybody about your fund because the authorities has discovered that you have passed through a lot of difficulties and that is the reason why you have not receive your fund by now and you are also advise to stop every communication you. have with anyone about your fund.I want to let you know that everything has now been finalized and you must now legally receive your fund immediately without any further delay.All you need to do right now is to reply back to me right away and reconfirm. your correct delivery address and your available telephone n umber so t

Davis Johnson is a stand-up guy. He will get you your fund, rest assured.

Comment

^^^^ sad part is people fall for this crap

Comment

Well you probably done ruined the deal by posting this,,, Mr. Johnson specifically said to stop all communication!

Comment

Lease?!? Shoot, you'll have your own ranch!

Comment

What??? Y’all mean Mr. Johnson wasn’t on the up & up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I think if you give him a credit card number they will over night it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They will wire the monies directly into your account. 1 million dollars US.

Comment

Congrats brother.....looks like your ship has finally come in

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Congrats brother.....looks like your ship has finally come in
                    Probably not his ship.. More likely his camel.

Comment

Hey I got the same letter. You trying to scam my money?

Comment

That’s a good one. I got one on my phone today wanting to verify my last 4 numbers of my SS number and if I didn’t respond they were going to arrest me. I gave them a FU!����

Comment

Lucky!

Comment

I wish I got a letter like this.....or had an European Prince for a family member that needed me to send money....

Comment

Mr. Johnson is a real Leprechaun.

Comment

Working...
                              X