Sabine National Forest 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sabine National Forest 2019-2020

I cant find a thread for this and i know there are a few of you on here.

Anybody hunt this weekend? Me and a buddy saw 8 deer total and I missed a doe/: She ducked my arrow at 30 yards.. i was to nervous and rushed the shot.

Anyone else with luck?

Was only able to hunt Sunday evening. Saw a doe but couldn’t get a shot off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went yesterday evening. I saw very little sign on the area I normally hunt.. 1 small rub and a few tracks no poop.. the forestry service really ruined the area by burning it.. the brush is head high and its **** near impossible to get through quietly . We have hunted this area for 30 years and before they started burning it you could see 100 yards through the oaks.. There were a ton of worms eating the leaves on the oaks.. the dang banana spiders where everywhere also.. I'll be back next week hoping to kill something before the woods fills up with gun hunters

Comment

Have not hunted yet, been to busy. I did some scouting back in August and found a couple of new areas. I will be up there this weekend, hopefully i can stick one!

Comment

Anybody have any luck this past weekend?

Hunted Saturday, only saw one one coyote and one hog. Did some mid day scouting and found some nice fresh rubs and scrapes, i dont know if its night sign or not.

Comment

no I didnt hunt last weekend, i will be in there this friday. Not the ideal weather but we will see

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

I hunted Wednesday of last week. The deer movement has picked up . Should be even better today.. unfortunately I'm working nights.. so cant hunt until friday evening

Comment

My neighbor at Tbend got one this morning . . Six Mile area . . So happy for him . . And me, I'm gonna get some sausage . .

#goodbyejeaux

Comment

That's a beautiful deer! I'm going up Sunday and hunting through Wednesday, hopefully i can put one on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                    X