Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prison time shoud be in his near future..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that the narcissist has been busted he wants to apologize!!! It seems "conspiracy" is a real word. Ill be dang.
    Put the lying POS in Epsteins cell with the same guards.. UNLESS he is the "white hat"...

Last edited by PondPopper; 12-15-2019, 05:39 PM.

Agreed!

Comment

I doubt anything will happen to him.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
        I doubt anything will happen to him.

No need to doubt, nothing will happen. The swamp creàtures have to have each other's back.

Comment

I guess the good thing is, even though nothing will happen to all these corrupt FBI officials..is that none of them are in office anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            I guess the good thing is, even though nothing will happen to all these corrupt FBI officials..is that none of them are in office anymore.
            Oh but there several that still are. Bruce Orr for one. He should be in shackles.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t even think about it. Comeys worth 11 million. He won’t spend a day in jail. I bet none of those slim bags do. Remember when the IRS targeted conservatives and they were busted? Not one of em spent a day in the slammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                Don’t even think about it. Comeys worth 11 million. He won’t spend a day in jail. I bet none of those slim bags do. Remember when the IRS targeted conservatives and they were busted? Not one of em spent a day in the slammer.
                Yep!

---------------

There's a lot a truth in this meme.
                Attached Files

Comment

What we've just seen is the end of the 4th amendment. If they'll do this to a presidential candidate, they'll darn sure do it to us little people. I can assure you that if I gave false information for a search warrant affidavit or arrest warrant I would have been fired and then prosecuted. It definitely shows that I have to play by the rules, but the others don't. And, there's accountability for my actions but no one else is held accountable.

Comment

This isn’t the first time they’ve been caught hiding and altering things to help achieve their agenda.

I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if they gave everyone who was removed during this their jobs back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                      What we've just seen is the end of the 4th amendment. If they'll do this to a presidential candidate, they'll darn sure do it to us little people. I can assure you that if I gave false information for a search warrant affidavit or arrest warrant I would have been fired and then prosecuted. It definitely shows that I have to play by the rules, but the others don't. And, there's accountability for my actions but no one else is held accountable.

They do do it to us little people.

For some reason the information isn’t being reported, but when Flynn walks it should open up a lot of eyes and a lot of cases should be reviewed.

Heck if this IG report doesn’t cause a case audit that’s just shameful.

If they want you to be the guy you’ll be the guy. Even if they have to make everything up.

Last edited by Clay C; 12-16-2019, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Dude spent a lot of time staring off into the forest and the sunset ridiculing the president on twitter just to turn around (after he has been caught) and say it WAS a a big snafu. I don't think Trumps holding his breath waiting for an apology. Even when Comey admitted it to Wallace he put them blame on everyone else in the FBI and not himself. Hope the hell that pizzes a lot of the agency off. What a complete *** of person.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          They do do it to us little people.

For some reason the information isn’t being reported, but when Flynn walks it should open up a lot of eyes and a lot of cases should be reviewed.

Heck if this IG report doesn’t cause a case audit that’s just shameful.

If they want you to be the guy you’ll be the guy. Even if they have to make everything up.

I doubt Flynn will walk. Only because he plead guilty. I know they were coming after his family and all, or at least threatened too, but my family would have told me to stick with my guns. If I'm not guilty I'm going to fight it tooth and nail.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Dude spent a lot of time staring off into the forest and the sunset ridiculing the president on twitter just to turn around (after he has been caught) and say it WAS a a big snafu. I don't think Trumps holding his breath waiting for an apology. Even when Comey admitted it to Wallace he put them blame on everyone else in the FBI and not himself. Hope the hell that pizzes a lot of the agency off. What a complete *** of person.
                            I didn't watch the interview, but that POS needs to be in jail. For a long time. Typical of the liberal mindset, he accepts no responsibility even though he's the head of the agency and was ultimately responsible for everything his agency did.

Comment

I'm surprised, & impressed, by Wallace on that interview. Lately he seems to be leaning more left but he stayed firm on this. I think Comey was taken a bit by surprise as well & actually answered truthfully, which made him look pretty bad. I think he admitted more than he planned to.

Comment

Working...
                              X