This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
    I think Troy is feed up and had all he can take as a former Cowboy. He is trying not to MF everyone over the air waves!
    He's pretty candid on The Ticket on his weekly radio segment.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the game comes down to the Dallas kicker.

Which obviously the kick would miss. lol

J

Comment

That kicker needs an Uber back home

Comment

I just hope we lose out now. The fact garret hasn’t been fired makes me not want to see this team win another game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The bad news bears are putting it to them tonight!

Comment

No one can tackle this is horrible!!!!

Comment

I’m done good night yall

Comment

Definitely game over now.

J

Comment

Anyone see Witten yelling at Kellen Moore? That guy still has the fire and wants to win

Comment

Coach Landry is rolling over in his grave

Jimmy Johnson is having his ribs wrapped from laughing so hard

...and Jerry Jones is wondering if we still liked those three Super Bowls. From 2 decades ago. Before there was a salary cap. Were it not for the comedic value, this would be truly sad.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                        I just hope we lose out now. The fact garret hasn’t been fired makes me not want to see this team win another game

Reminds me at the end of les miles tenure i was hoping for blow outs so they had to fire him! Now here i am doing the same with Garrett

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                          Anyone see Witten yelling at Kellen Moore? That guy still has the fire and wants to win
                          Probably another reason he didnt want to be working with that booger.

J

Comment

Garrett looks clueless and the defense look like 5 year olds running after a soccer ball

Comment

Done. Turning it off

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                Reminds me at the end of les miles tenure i was hoping for blow outs so they had to fire him! Now here i am doing the same with Garrett

I don't think J. Garrett is a very good coach. Nor do i think it really matters who the coach is. Jerry Jones is the problem. Until he cedes the GM title, and establishes a workable management / coaching structure within the team, it won't matter who the coach is. That has been proven for two decades now.

And Jerry's pride is going to drive him to his grave as the GM of the Dallas Cowboys. I've said it before, and i'll say it again: This team is doomed.

Comment

Working...
                                X