X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allied kenco in Houston sells everything reo makes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Tex joy old fashion sausage seasoning is awesome just use twice the amount and then if you want jalapeño etc add it to it.

Comment

Spread sausage out 2 inches thick. Make it black with pepper. Then white with salt and then sprinkle red pepper to desired taste. Mix and fry up a little. Add more spices if you need to but it will get hotter the longer it's in the freezer. That's the way the old timers did it

Comment

Salt. Pepper. Garlic. Dash of sage. Keep it simple stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            Reed

I sell a breakfast sausage that has no MSG and will season 45 lbs.for $5.
            Also sell Italian and Cajun sausage seasoning mixes, same yield and price $5.
            Each order includes 2 FREE packets of fajita seasoning $6 value.
            PM me if interested ... additional seasonings include boudin and jerky mix $8
            Hey Cajun Blake I dont see on your website where you have breakfast sausage mix. Need to pickup more of your chili mix. Been tearing it up with this cold weather. I'd like to get some of your breakfast sausage mix on my next order!!!

Comment

I have tried several, Reo is the best I have found.

Comment

This breakfast sausage, with multiple variations, will be your new favorite breakfast sausage that tastes better than the store-bought kind!

Comment

I used the mix from Breezy....used maple in it as well. I apparently put in too much red pepper.

so what turned out is a sweet maple flavored sausage with a heck of a kick ...actually pretty good.

Comment

Actual experience?
                    The reviews sucked

Comment

I love it! Several of us here have used that recipe and it's a good one.

I haven't made it in a while, but I think I back off the salt and brown sugar a bit.

Comment

Well alrighty then. I will give it a shot.

Comment

Wait a cotton pickin' minute. Reading the reviews and comparing the address to the one I have and I think there is a mixup. The recipe I used was 250325 and that one is not the same one as pointed out in comments. Someone pointed out what may be the original recipe in a comment. I'll try to find my copy of the original to share here. The one in the comment is:

Ingredients: SAGE 16 ounces ground pork 1 teaspoon salt 1?2 teaspoon dried parsley 1?4 teaspoon rubbed sage (or more) 1?4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper 1?4 teaspoon dried thyme (or more) ?-1?4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional) 1?4 teaspoon coriander 1?4 teaspoon seasoning salt HOT 16 ounces ground pork 1 teaspoon salt 1?2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more) 1?4 teaspoon rubbed sage 1?4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper 1?4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or more) 1?4 teaspoon coriander 1?4 teaspoon seasoning salt MAPLE 16 ounces ground pork 3 tablespoons maple syrup 1 teaspoon salt 1?2 teaspoon seasoning salt ¼ teaspoon coriander Directions Combine all ingredients for the flavor of your choice in a medium bowl. Form the sausage into patties and cook in a skillet over medium heat until brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Well alrighty then. I will give it a shot.
                            I'd start with the one I just pasted in from the comments. I'll look for any printouts I have. The one I made was stellar. It wasn't sweet like mentioned in the comments.

Comment

there's lots of good recipes that you can tweak to your personal taste. I haven't bought a pre made mix or sauce for anything in years.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Working...
                                X