2019 Pushmataha County Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mtnbucks26 View Post
    Anybody else hunting this cold front for next few days?

Hunting Thursday through Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be there, for next several days. Good luck guys. This is a killing week, forget about the rut guys. Not saying you won’t see some but focus on areas you saw those deer in September they will visit home and try to rest a little before round two.

Comment

I’ll be chasing two odd and old deer one I call freak the other Casper, not necessarily after Casper got a friend and fellow hunter that’s on him. Feels like I’m chasing him to though because I’ve got a couple years of history trying to help him find him. But the freak is in trouble... from me.Click image for larger version

Name:	59504382710__BC7F69D8-6BCE-411A-B156-F32BDE4BD848.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	24599330Click image for larger version

Name:	59504373490__58AEF8FD-06B3-4E6C-9E3A-EB518C52D9CD.jpg
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	24599329
        The two that better be on their a game this week

Comment

Ones 7/8 the other 8/9. Love hunting old deer. You better have all your s}{!+ in one basket when you get ready to take down a 8+ year old mountain white tail

Comment

Antlers boy that most be the “honey hole”.
            Good luck! I’ll probably have dinner in town one day while I’m in the area. If you guys want to meet up let me know.

Comment

We are headed up Friday night to hunt Saturday and Sunday. Then will be back the following weekend. My one small feeder is probably empty the other two should be ok.

Comment

2019 Pushmataha County Oklahoma

Originally posted by Vantage Point View Post
                Antlers boy that most be the “honey hole”.
                Good luck! I’ll probably have dinner in town one day while I’m in the area. If you guys want to meet up let me know.

All his spots could be classified as such! Lol

Just be weary. Idk if you’re native Texan but he tries to run those types over. Or, we just pull out in front of him. Maybe the latter of those two scenarios is more truthful... hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man those are some awesome bucks antlers boy! Looking forward to seeing your hands on one of them!

Im definitely down to get together one night in town. Been solo hunting for over a week now. Awesome weather couldn't ask for anything better but had my a** kicked the past two days. Logged over 19 hrs in the stand and only saw two deer and they were way off across the creek as I was switching stands in the middle of the day. Small 8 buck chasing a doe. My place is covered up in young deer this year and the older bucks I've seen have all been cull bucks really except for that solid 8 point I posted.

That many hours in the cold in a climber wears you down. Not even sure what the game plan is for next cpl days but can't kill them if you aren't in the woods I guess!

Looking forward to seeing some deer go down this week! Good luck!

Comment

Mtnbucks let’s plan on Thursday night.

Comment

Rough day in the stand. Somewhere between s}{!+ and it’s cold! Slow morning hunted wrong side of mountain...stupid. I was the only retard on north facing slop. Swapped to a south facing ridge and activity picked up greatly. Still not one I was looking for. Did have a good 10 roll through right before dark. He’ll be in trouble in a year or two.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2027.jpg
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	24599376

Comment

Give me a call Thursday and I’ll meet you guys somewhere. Or swing by house dark thirty and we’ll go find something to eat.

Comment

I'm down for Thursday. Hunted all day again and only saw one doe and she blew me hahah .

Think I'm gonna go cross eyed from lack of seeing deer and it was like 18 degrees this morning .

A bit frustrated with the property I lease and the landowner. May be looking for something else next year. Majority of the property is not accessible and he will not let me use his property to access so no hunting the south facing slopes that are loaded with acorns for me. He has a lot of dumb rules that don't line up with what I am paying per acre. I Overpay a ton!

Its a shame tho bc the woods are beautiful and there are some old bucks

Comment

Mtb bucks check your inbox
                            Jason I will holler at you around dark 30

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

Had a monster 8 come in tonight. Not quiet old enough.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2029.jpg
Size:	224.4 KB
ID:	24599438

Comment

Working...
                                X