No announcement yet.

New Target Acquired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target rich environment you do have. Good luck with your quest for the old man.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
      Shoot I see several targets in that first picture.. nice deer ..

The one in back left we are going to try and catch and put in DMP pen. 6.5 yr old. The other one I think is 5.5. Going to be really special in a year or two. Already a great buck but needs a bit more age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that a photo shop? He looks a different shade than the rest of the pictures. Still a heck of a deer

Comment

Originally posted by MillsJake View Post
          Dang! i Never saw deer this big in Utopia (if thats where it is) when i hunted there

This is Tilden, not Utopia!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Dance View Post
            Is that a photo shop? He looks a different shade than the rest of the pictures. Still a heck of a deer

Is what a photoshop?

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
              This is Tilden, not Utopia!

That makes sense! Really nice deer!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                Is what a photoshop?

You know you got it going on when people start screaming photoshop!

Comment

awesome buck...good luck!

Comment

Need a camera-man/life coach/bar tender/arrow caddie for this hunt??? I'm your man if so!

Comment

Man, I would hate having the problems you have with trying to choose which one to shoot.

Comment

Chasing a 9.5 yr old buck is an exciting and challenging task no matter what the head gear looks like. A deer of this caliber just makes it that much better. Good luck sir, looking forward to LDPs!

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
                          Need a camera-man/life coach/bar tender/arrow caddie for this hunt??? I'm your man if so!
                          Bring it!

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
                          Chasing a 9.5 yr old buck is an exciting and challenging task no matter what the head gear looks like. A deer of this caliber just makes it that much better. Good luck sir, looking forward to LDPs!
                          I agree. I thought this deer died this summer. We found his sheds last spring but nobody had laid eyes on him till this last week of pictures. I would much prefer hunting a 9.5 yr old over a 6.5 yr old. He tends to hang in one portion of the ranch so I am confident I can get on him if I get the right wind!

Hunting to commence on 11/8/19. Will report back!

Comment

Good Luck Bud. Nothing Like Hunting a Old Old Deer

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                              Holy Toledo @ the 2 monsters in the background of the 1st pic.
                              You are right, if we can get the deer in the way back with 20 does into a DMP pen, the future looks bright! I want lots of his babies running around.

Comment

Age/food/genetics. I guess HF if you’re taking about catching one. Just dart em, take a pic and turn em loose! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X