Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short Term Hog Lease for Clinic???

Hey guys,

I just got back from Colorado, and spent a day at RMSGear in Wheat Ridge. They have been putting on traditional archery/hog hunting clinics for the past few years with Joel Turner, The Push guys, etc. Anyway, the spot they have been hunting is no longer available.

They are looking for a spot to hunt/put on clinics for the Feb/March time frame down here in Texas/Oklahoma area. Anyone have any inside information?

The premise is small group coaching in the morning and hunting in the afternoon/evenings. Kind of a teach and then use it in the field course. Would need lodging onsite or close to the property. Please let me know if you may have any info.

Hog hunting clinics? People are paying for that?

Comment

Are they wanting free places to hunt or do the folks that are attending this clinic pay for it?

I've never heard of hog clinics before.

Comment

It is a traditional archery clinic, then they hunt hogs. The clinic is about learning, with the added perk of using the information in the field. No different than many fly fishing clinics.

They pay, and people from all over North America come.

Comment

People pay to learn how to shoot their bows, and they get to hung hogs as as part of it. I've taken a one day clinic from Tom Clum and he is the best in the business at teaching people how to shoot a stick bow.

I would love to take his and Joel's immersion clinic!

Comment

In Round Top they have a clinic on how to shop Round Top and Warrenton. They fill up every year. There is a fool around every corner.

Comment

Thanks for your help.

Both of these guys are the best at what they do. Tom Clum is also a level four US Archery coach. If you are too good for coaching, I get it. The world’s best football players, golfers, surgeons and business owners aren’t. But more power to you.

UOTE=buzzbait;14195127]In Round Top they have a clinic on how to shop Round Top and Warrenton. They fill up every year. There is a fool around every corner.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Bro you forget you are on TBH, everyone here is an elite level archer who already knows everything they need to know. Lol

I wish I had a lead on a place to host the clinic... Jon Hairston at JnC Archery in Amarillo hosted the clinic I went to last year. He might have a lead on a ranch for the immersion clinic.

Comment

Sounds like a cool deal for someone wanting to learn. Bump for ya.

Comment

Geez...No good deed goes unpunished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X