Cheap hand guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap hand guards

Has anyone found a cheap hand guard that is well made? I know you get what you pay for. But I don't need to pay for a name. Just want to get up and running and maybe up grade later.

I used Firefield brand quadrail hand guard, I think I bought it off cheaper than dirt, several years ago. They were bolt on and were rock solid. I know the reviews were good and that's why I bought that set. I think I paid about $40 at the time.

Comment

I have yet to buy one, but I will from Stinger supremacy. Made in TX, less that $100, have phenomenal reviews for quality and customer service. They have a nice website as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
        I have yet to buy one, but I will from Stinger supremacy. Made in TX, less that $100, have phenomenal reviews for quality and customer service. They have a nice website as well.

I have a stinger on my AR. My fil just bought one bc he liked the look of mine and he liked all the reviews. For 85 bucks, great cuts reviews and great cuts service, Ill buy them all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Alg

Comment

XTS Keymod rails are good quality for about $50

Comment

Nordic Components has a well made no-frills hand guard. I think I've got a 15" in my parts box that I'd be willing to let go if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by DocHolliday View Post
                  Nordic Components has a well made no-frills hand guard. I think I've got a 15" in my parts box that I'd be willing to let go if you're interested.
                  Possibly send me a PM

Comment

I've had good luck with the $40 ones on eBay.

Comment

The UTG Pro stuff has served me well.

Comment

Originally posted by DocHolliday View Post
                        Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                        I've had good luck with the $40 ones on eBay.
                        Which ones?

Comment

I have bought a few from ebay that work fine. But two of them the barrel nut was threaded slightly off so handguard was tilted down by gas block. I purchased a name brand barrel nut from midway and it fixed the problem. still was under 60 bucks for it all said and done.

It all depends on what you are looking for I really like the key mod handguards. It makes it really nice to hold.

Comment

Stinger/STNGR is a recent one I've started seeing, super good pricing and everything I've heard has been great

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Smith View Post
                              Stinger/STNGR is a recent one I've started seeing, super good pricing and everything I've heard has been great

Yep, this will be my next one for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X