• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All we got were frank and beans.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      All we got were frank and beans.
      Yeh..almost cancelled HBO on that one...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        It was in dire need of more fire..and more blonde chick coming out of fire.
        Yes lord! guess we can say we got "more setup for next week"........lol! Bran just keeps messing up, total wuss!
        Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
        Wow! "Hold the door"
        Another dire wolf gone
        YEP..........that was bizarre.
        Hated to see the wolf go down.........Bran's fault again!

Comment

GRRM is unbelievable. 20 year payoff for Hodor.

WOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
            GRRM is unbelievable. 20 year payoff for Hodor.

WOW!!!
            I know, that was weird at best!

Comment

That Hodor thing came off as a last minute idea to try and explain that off. I would have expected something a little bit better to explain why Hodor Hodor'd so much

Comment

Meh episode

Comment

I thought it was pretty good. I liked the Hodor story, I got the feeling that he maybe knew what was going to happen all along. Although too simple minded to warn the others and calculate how to avoid the situation he was loyal to a point where he felt it was his life's destiny to "hold the door".

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                    That Hodor thing came off as a last minute idea to try and explain that off. I would have expected something a little bit better to explain why Hodor Hodor'd so much
                    Now that we have the answer, you can go back and find clues in the books to hold the door,
                    And to the children creating the others.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpStix View Post
                      I thought it was pretty good. I liked the Hodor story, I got the feeling that he maybe knew what was going to happen all along. Although too simple minded to warn the others and calculate how to avoid the situation he was loyal to a point where he felt it was his life's destiny to "hold the door".
                      Very good point. Didn't think of it like that.

Comment

Another great episode in the books! So... is Hodor on his way to dance with big women in the sky? It appears so.

Like I said earlier- Euron is one twisted character! He straight up admits to regicide, takes the throne anyway, and his first act as king is to murder his niece and nephew! Not 'execute' or 'slay', just straight up murder! I'm looking forward to seeing how his story line develops.

And this is the first time we see Bran's new 'power' in action (ability to change the past)- even though he's not ready (he obviously screwed over poor Hodor). This alone changes everything! Maybe Ned Stark will be brought back...

I hope Jorah finds his cure (glad he was able to make peace with Daenerys), Arya beats the snot out of the other girl soon, and that Theon/Yara re-take the Iron Islands (or join Jon Snow!). I have no idea what's up with Littlefinger's intentions anymore, but I'm glad he was put in his place by Sansa.
                        Last edited by Roy; 05-23-2016, 09:16 AM. Reason: Hodor... :(

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                          Another great episode in the books! So... is Hodor on his way to dance with big women in the sky? It appears so.

Like I said earlier- Euron is one twisted character! He straight up admits to regicide, takes the throne anyway, and his first act as king is to murder his niece and nephew! Not 'execute' or 'slay', just straight up murder! I'm looking forward to seeing how his story line develops.

And this is the first time we see Bran's new 'power' in action (ability to change the past)- even though he's not ready. This alone changes everything! Maybe Ned Stark will be brought back...

I hope Jorah finds his cure (glad he was able to make peace with Daenerys), Arya beats the snot out of the other girl soon, and that Theon/Yara re-take the Iron Islands (or join Jon Snow!). I have no idea what's up with Littlefinger's intentions anymore, but I'm glad he was put in his place by Sansa.
                          Wont Hodor be a white walker now???
                          Yep, time for Arya to get some payback on that dudish chick!!!
                          Yara and Theon is definitely going to be a good story to follow as that uncle is psychotic.
                          I hope LittleFinger was not also lying about her uncle having a army........that would be a ugly setup. I don't trust him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                            Now that we have the answer, you can go back and find clues in the books to hold the door,
                            And to the children creating the others.
                            I didn't see that coming with children of the forest. They created the monsters that they ended up fighting.

Bran lost Hodor and Summer in one fight, he doesn't have anyone to warg into and take care of business. He needs to find some new partners! How about a snow tiger and that giant! I hope Bran and Meera were issued their valarian transporter like everyone else was this season, they need to get to Castle Black fast.

How about Meera killing that WW with a spear!! Maybe there is something to this R+L=JS & MR theory?

Comment

I think that theon and his sister join Jon snow and Sansa. That's where they are headed with the ships

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

blahblahblah....

more fire... more hot blonde chicks coming out of fire...

Comment

Working...
                                X