ASA Western Region Shoot-Out June 15, 16, & 17 at Cinnamon Creek Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
    So shooting this event will also qualify me to shoot Oklahoma State or Arkansas State ASA Championship?

Chris
    No.

All registered shooters will qualify for their home state championship AND shooters from other states will qualify for the Texas ASA State Championship by shooting this event.

This shoot is like a mini Pro/Am but it is also a like a huge qualifier. It will qualify ALL shooters for the TEXAS state championship and their HOME state championship.

If you are a Texas shooter and want to shoot Oklahoma or Arkansas state you will need to shoot an Oklahoma or Arkansas Qualifier or have an ASA Lifetime membership. An ASA Lifetime membership automatically qualifies you for any state championship.

Comment

do you have to pre register? or can you just show up and shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter83 View Post
        do you have to pre register? or can you just show up and shoot?
        Either , just like a Pro/Am . Getting close now , can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by Gunther View Post
          Just got this tremendous update from Joe!

A chance to win a brand new GMC 4x4 1/2 ton truck and $15,000 cash in a raffle drawing. Winner of the lucky raffle ticket will then get to draw 2 envelopes, if they say James Wood you get the keys and the cash . All proceeds are going to the Cinnamon Creek Archery Development Inc. Designed to help children and young adults into the introduction and education of Archery
          And how much are those raffle tickets going to be?

Comment

The raffle tickets will cost the following...
            1 ticket for $30.00, 3 tickets for $60.00 or 5 tickets for $100.00

Comment

Originally posted by Gunther View Post
              The raffle tickets will cost the following...
              1 ticket for $30.00, 3 tickets for $60.00 or 5 tickets for $100.00
              Will these tickets only be sold at this event a CCR ? and do you have to be present to win? When will the drawing be?

Comment

so we can pretty much choose any time we wish to shoot all 40? I'm confused and so are a few others. Typically at a pro-am style event we are assigned start times but i'm being told that we can shoot all 40 saturday or sunday... or do half saturday at one of the times and the other half on the designated sunday time?

Confused...

Comment

Everyone shoots at 8 on Sunday. So unless you can get 40 targets in before noon then one round will have to be shot on Saturday. They are having 2 start times on Saturday, so you might be able to get them all in on that day.

Comment

is this an official statement? The traditional guys always start the pro-am formats at 8am and are done by 12.

Comment

The trad guys start a range on SATURDAY during pro ams, and shoot all 40 of their targets that day so the range can be used for other classes. At least that is what I think happens. Mine is not an official anything, but since the trad guys will be sharing ranges with other classes, and everyone is starting at 8 Sunday morning, moving through 40 targets doesn't seem feasible.

I will let mike smith know of the question and hopefully he will make an official statement here today.
                      Last edited by bowhuntntxn; 06-07-2012, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                        Everyone shoots at 8 on Sunday. So unless you can get 40 targets in before noon then one round will have to be shot on Saturday. They are having 2 start times on Saturday, so you might be able to get them all in on that day.
                        I would like to know for sure, if I can shoot all 40 on Saturday?

Otherwise I'm out.

Comment

Again this is ot official, but shooting all 40 on Saturday should be no problem. Especially since there are 2 start times. One of the main goals is like at an ASA pro am, getting all the shooters done in a timely manner on Sunday. That way if folks have to travel home they are not doing it all evening/night Sunday and then having to work or whatever Monday morning.

I talked to Mike and he should be posting the official replies soon. But yes, 40 on saturday, but no 40 on Sunday.

Comment

When we decided on two start times for Saturday our intention was to give the shooters a choice of a morning or afternoon start for their 20 target 3D round on Saturday. We really had not planned to allow shooters to shoot both 3D rounds (40 targets) on Saturday.

With this being said if you want to shoot all 40 targets on Saturday we will work with you to make this happen. The option to shoot all 40 targets will only be available on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                              When we decided on two start times for Saturday our intention was to give the shooters a choice of a morning or afternoon start for their 20 target 3D round on Saturday. We really had not planned to allow shooters to shoot both 3D rounds (40 targets) on Saturday.

With this being said if you want to shoot all 40 targets on Saturday we will work with you to make this happen. The option to shoot all 40 targets will only be available on Saturday.
                              Thank You Sir. Sunday is fathers day and I feel the need to spend some time with my dad, and I would like for my girls to have an opportunity to spend some time with me. I will see you Saturday if I can make it.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                                Thank You Sir. Sunday is fathers day and I feel the need to spend some time with my dad, and I would like for my girls to have an opportunity to spend some time with me. I will see you Saturday if I can make it.
                                x2 on Father's day. Gonna do a cookout with family that Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X