ASA Western Region Shootout June 15th, 16th & 17th at CCR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 3d club coming

Just wanted to let all the 3d shooters know we are starting a new club in the Ganado area.Will be shooting ASA McKenzie targets.Membership drive on April 1st first shoot will be last Sunday of April if everything goes right and targets make it in on time.

Comment

Originally posted by 21RFL View Post
      Just wanted to let all the 3d shooters know we are starting a new club in the Ganado area.Will be shooting ASA McKenzie targets.Membership drive on April 1st first shoot will be last Sunday of April if everything goes right and targets make it in on time.
      Cool, where is Ganado ? What big town is it close to ?

Comment

Ganado is between Edna and El Campo on Hwy 59. If you continue past Edna you hit Victoria...If you continue past El Campo you will eventually hit Houston. Beautiful spot picked out...full tree canopy and the course won't be set the same or even in the same area of the land each time. ALL XT ASA McKenzie targets...we have 30 of them being shipped on Tuesday. Been a while since this area has seen 3D...we are excited about the interest so far...(sorry about the thread-jack!)

Comment

Q:
          Do you have to shoot an ASA qualifier before you can be a part of this shoot, or can I just show up and shoot?
          If so, how do I get qualified?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
            Q:
            Do you have to shoot an ASA qualifier before you can be a part of this shoot, or can I just show up and shoot?
            If so, how do I get qualified?
            Thanks
            I don't believe you have to shoot an ASA qualifier to shoot this tournament but I think you have to be an ASA member.

Comment

Gotcha, thanks

Comment

How are yall gonna make this work on the same weekend as the Cinnamon Creek Classic? Just saying...according to the website its scheduled for the same weekend. Either way we'll be there cause we had plans to be at the classic that weekend. Cinnamon Creek is a fun place for 3D!!!!

Ray

Comment

Cinnamon CReek Classic

Originally posted by poco bueno View Post
                  How are yall gonna make this work on the same weekend as the Cinnamon Creek Classic? Just saying...according to the website its scheduled for the same weekend. Either way we'll be there cause we had plans to be at the classic that weekend. Cinnamon Creek is a fun place for 3D!!!!

Ray
                  With ASA asking to use our Facility, we choose to replace the classic with this event. With that being said, Joe is going to make this one heck of a weekend! trust me on this!

Comment

RayRay! was up Dog!

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                    Ganado is between Edna and El Campo on Hwy 59. If you continue past Edna you hit Victoria...If you continue past El Campo you will eventually hit Houston. Beautiful spot picked out...full tree canopy and the course won't be set the same or even in the same area of the land each time. ALL XT ASA McKenzie targets...we have 30 of them being shipped on Tuesday. Been a while since this area has seen 3D...we are excited about the interest so far...(sorry about the thread-jack!)
                    Glad to see you roaming the green screen halls brother! for those that dont know RayRay, I trust him with my life and actually did a few time when we worked together! for those in his area of Port Lavaca,,go see him at his shop!,,,hope to see you at the Southwest shootout Bro!

No worries on the thred jack,,,I would say Jack away, but this is a family oriented place

send me the address to your shop and illi send ya a few Shootout flyers to post for your 3D guys and gals down south!
                    Last edited by BowManiac; 03-25-2012, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
                      I don't believe you have to shoot an ASA qualifier to shoot this tournament but I think you have to be an ASA member.
                      not sure but i think you can shoot one tournament without being a member.

Comment

The Middletons have it penciled in on our calendar. It's a busy June, but we're hoping to fit it in.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          The Middletons have it penciled in on our calendar. It's a busy June, but we're hoping to fit it in.
                          Awesome, tell those girls to get back to shooting their bows & they will have a blast. Hope to see all of M crew there

Comment

Originally posted by BowManiac View Post
                            With ASA asking to use our Facility, we choose to replace the classic with this event. With that being said, Joe is going to make this one heck of a weekend! trust me on this!
                            That sounds good to me. God willing we'll see yall there. Thanks for the info.

Ray

Comment

Some more details

The ASA National level crew will be there to officiate and run this event. Registration will be up soon on either the ASA web page or CCR’s (unknown as of yet).
                              ALL of the rules and regulations from ASA will be followed and adhered too at all times. ASA will inspect the course and will be the final decision on all disputes while the event is ongoing.

There will be several other style shoots taking place during the weekend (pop-up 3D, flu-flu and a long shot contest). All of these shoots will be set outside of ASA shooting times and will have thier own prizes. Once I get better details on the prizes for those events, I will post them.

Just like any other National ASA event, we will need help from our CCR club members to help run things. Holler if you are willing to assist and I will get you in touch with the man running that show

Comment

Dumb question: Is this like a Pro Am, bigger or smaller? I'm there either way just wondering.

Comment

Working...
                                X