Huaco (waco) Bowmen Shoot Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huaco (waco) Bowmen Shoot Schedule

It is finally time to get your schedules lined up for this spring/summer. Chris Martin and I will be running the 3d for Huaco Bowmen this year and hope we can do as good a job as Scode and scoop88 have done in the past few years. We are looking forward to having a great year and have added some more shooting lanes and some new animals.

The shoots will be both Saturdays and Sundays, California start from 8am-11am, score cards have to be turned in by 2pm. This place has some great changes in elevation and makes judging a little difficult at times.

If you shoot a bow come on out and we will put you in a class where you can compete and most importantly HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

This is the Schedule for 2012:

February 11-12th
    March 10-11th
    April 7-8th
    May 5-6th
    June 9-10th

September 8-9th BOWHUNTER WARMUP according to last year this shoot is epic.

1500 ParK Lake Dr.
    Waco, TX (Cameron Park)

Off of 19th st. Behind the H-E-B.

$10 for member & Cubs
    $15 for non-member

I cannot thank you guys enough for the interest in the Club over the past year. We are really looking forward for the TRAD classes to show up in full force like last year.

See yall soon and God Bless!

Hey! I might be able to make the May shoot this year! Whoo hoo!! The rest of your shoots are the same weekend as our shoots. Except the April shoot. You do realize that April 8 is Easter, right?

Comment

Yes maam. Figured that weekend would be ok and more shooters on saturday because no other shoots will be going on.

Comment

Sweet!
        Let me check my schedule and I'll let you know if I can help with the setup on any of those days

Comment

Shane, Ill text you when we get a plan together to go setup targets.

Comment

The only Friday (the 8th) I'm off all day is for the June 9th-10th shoot....
            But I'll be available everyday after 3pm if you can use me, just let me know.

Comment

I may make it out to one or two of these shoots!

Comment

Looks good Derek, I plan on being at all of them, if shooting schedule allows.

Comment

Sounds great guys. Look forward to seeing yall this year. Going to be a great year for Huaco Bowmen

Comment

Hey D,
                    Is the March shoot gonna change due to Bownanza or is it set in stone?

Comment

No sir. The dates are set. You can shoot either day so you could make. Nanza on Saturday.

Comment

WooHoo! I'm finally gonna get to shoot instead of sit in a box!

Comment

Yessir!!

Comment

D C
                            I'm new to bow hunting (haven't even bought a bow yet). Does the club have a website? How do I go about getting involved with the club?

[Not enough posts to PM yet]

Comment

I really enjoyed y'alls range last year. I will see if I can make a few this year.

Also, don't y'all have a Traditional Bowhunters of Texas (TBoT) shoot on 6/23 & 6/24?

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X