• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Mike!

Im practicing and getting ready for this season

Comment

I'm ready... but not quite prepared

Comment

I think me and the kids will be at this one!! I am sure I will be "stinking" it up. The kids will probably have me beat pretty good. But it should be some fun!

Comment

I'm thinking I will come sit and visit with y'all on Sunday... depends on the weather..

Comment

Originally posted by JAVI View Post
            I'm thinking I will come sit and visit with y'all on Sunday... depends on the weather..
            Come on, Looking forward to meeting a legend in person , I guess all the prayers helped & your feeling better ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
              Come on, Looking forward to meeting a legend in person , I guess all the prayers helped & your feeling better ?
              Feeling a lot better, but still a little weak... but getting stronger every day.

Comment

Awesome , Praise God

Comment

Hey...

You KNOW you're always welcome to ride along with me anytime...

Comment

Me and steph will be there sat. Im ready or i think i am anyways im taking a big jump from bow novice to open B steph is gonna shoot k40 this yr

Comment

Come on Mike. You can sit up at sign in and BS with Tracy and Pinkie or you can walk around with me and aggrevate the shooters.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                        Come on Mike. You can sit up at sign in and BS with Tracy and Pinkie or you can walk around with me and aggrevate the shooters.
                        Hey you two can take the 3 or 4 kids I will have with me around with you!!!! They are my secret weapons!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
                          I think me and the kids will be at this one!! I am sure I will be "stinking" it up. The kids will probably have me beat pretty good. But it should be some fun!
                          I'm right there with you brother!!

Comment

Marlon and Luke will be there..don't know which day yet. Luke goes too school in peaster..they got him playing basketball thur, sat and Sundays..Dang basketball schools!!!

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
                              Marlon and Luke will be there..don't know which day yet. Luke goes too school in peaster..they got him playing basketball thur, sat and Sundays..Dang basketball schools!!!
                              Man you guys need to get your priorities strait!!! haha

Comment

I'm coming to see Kelli and Pinkie.

Comment

Working...
                                X