• Show
Clear All

South Plains Archery 3D Schedule 2010 / Lubbock

Lubbock 3D
    South Plains Archery Club 3D Shoot Schedule for 2010:

February 20th
    March 20th
    April 17th
    May 15th (Benefit shoot for the Children’s Miracle Network)
    June 19th
    July 17 & 18 (2 day shoot)
    August 21st
    September 18th

All shoots start at 9:00am and are held at Rich Lake, 25 miles South West of Lubbock on the Brownfield Highway

The first shoot is this Saturday and will start at 10:00am not 9:00 as I indicated earlier. I hope to see everyone there.

Comment

Just a reminder that our first shoot is on Saturday the 20th, everyone is welcome. It starts at 10:00am

Comment

cool i be there

Comment

We had perfect weather and good participation. Our next shoot will be on March 20th and will start at 10:00am

Comment

The results are posted on our website if anyone wants to see how they did.
            If you need the web address send me a pm

Comment

Just a reminder that our next 3D shoot is March 20th and will start @ 10:00am
              We hope to see everyone there!

Comment

bump

Comment

Hey yall don't forget to put the 20 down on your calendar for our March 3-D shoot.

Comment

Our next shoot is this coming Saturday; if anyone needs directions send me a PM. I hope to see everyone there.

Comment

Woohooo got the course set up so everyone wear your warm hunting gear and long johns and come out to shoot tomorrow! Starts at 10:00 and please bring me coffee!!!!!

Comment

cathie, had a blast shootin with y'all, wind was tough but hopefully next time will be back in shorts and tees instead of coveralls and toboggans

Comment

Thanks we enjoyed it as well. I think I finally thawed out about 2:00 yesterday; lol.....we all must be insane. Congrats to you and Call on getting first place wins.

Comment

South Plains Archery has our normal scheduled shoot this Saturday. Hopefully the weather will cooperate this time!
                            Also if anyone is interested in finding out more about our club we will have a booth at the City Bank Coliseum this Saturday from 12:00 until 5:00 for the Outdoor Expo. The event is free of charge so we hope to see everyone there.

Comment

We shot in the freezing cold and snow so I guess a little rain won't hurt.....Don't forget the archery shoot this Saturday and the Outdoor Expo at the coliseum....lots of fun stuff to do!

Comment

Working...
                              X