No announcement yet.

West Monroe Pro/Am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marty came from second to win Sr. Open in a 3 target shootdown. His wife Julie Chambers shot 14 up today to win the Women's K40 class. Congratulations Marty and Julie on husband and wife Pro/Am win. With Goldtip contingency money they are bringing home over $700.00 in winnings.

Wills Bolin (15 years old) who was shooting Youth Boys last year finished in 1st at 28 up then went on to be tied after the 3 target shootdown. Wills won the whole thing on a sudden death one target closest to the center of the low 12. Congratulations Wills.

Stacey Phetteplace smoked the field in Womens Open A class. Awesome shooting Stace.

Eduardo Sanchez shot 52 up...yeah thats right 52 up to win the Young Adult pins class. Congratulations Eduardo !!!

Thomas Gomez came from 2nd place to win the Pro Pressure Point shootdown. Congratulations Tommy !!!!

Congratulations to all the Texas ASA shooters !!!!
    Last edited by Arrowsmith; 04-07-2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      Thanks Todd!

Is this 20 targets each day? If so, those are some impressive scores!

Congrats to all the winners.

Bisch
      Bisch, most classes shoot 20 each day. Some classes shoot all 40 on Saturday.
      Trad shoot at 8:00 am Saturday and then at 11:00 Saturdays. They are usually walking out as we are heading in at noon on Saturday. Looks like a couple of them really lit it up this time. 25 yd max for trad

Comment

More Shooters

Don't forget Jake and Blake, two top 10 Semi finishes!

Comment

Good job Texas boys and girls!

Comment

Way to go Marty and Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats to all of y'all!!! That is awesome shooting!!! Wow to todd,wills, dc, Marty & Julie, and Eduardo !!! Great shooting Brett also! How did jayde do?

Comment

Congrats to all winners and top 10 shooters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
                  Congrats to all of y'all!!! That is awesome shooting!!! Wow to todd,wills, dc, Marty & Julie, and Eduardo !!! Great shooting Brett also! How did jayde do?
                  Jayde didn't have his usual weekend . He is determined to change that before Paris

Comment

Wow, what a weekend.
                    Julie and I had to keep pinching each other all the way home.
                    Congrats to all the great shooters from Texas.
                    Awesome showing!

Comment

A big congrats to all the winners, hats off to you folks.

Comment

Great job Texas shooters. Proud of all of y'all

Comment

Texas pretty much OWNED the pro-am! Great shooting Marty and Julie- way to keep it all in the family!
                          I dominated the Women's Open A. Unbelieveable still- to me anyway. I won by 12 points, and that was with 2 fives!
                          Thanks everyone for all your support!

Comment

I posted all the top Texas shooters on my Texas Archery Guide Facebook page. Twenty Texas shooters placed high in their class, with five classes being won by Texans!

Comment

Working...
                            X