• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
    x2
    X3!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
      Aspen had a blast![ATTACH]364045[/ATTACH][ATTACH]364046[/ATTACH][ATTACH]364047[/ATTACH][ATTACH]364048[/ATTACH]
      Way to go Aspen, Your gonna whoop those boys next year ! "Tell her to hush , I cant shoot with her yackin" LOL

Comment

Lol

Hey Marlon tell Luke congrats on winning the Hoyt bow! I would take that over a buckle any day!

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
          Lol

Hey Marlon tell Luke congrats on winning the Hoyt bow! I would take that over a buckle any day!
          X2 heck ya

Comment

I will tell him! Dewayne and Dodie S. from Oklahoma gave Luke their raffle tickets so sent them a picture of Luke holding the bow!!! Lol. But it was actually one of our tickets. Luke's oldest brother Andrew that just got Out of the navy wants to bowhunt with us this year. So Luke just gave it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
              I will tell him! Dewayne and Dodie S. from Oklahoma gave Luke their raffle tickets so sent them a picture of Luke holding the bow!!! Lol. But it was actually one of our tickets. Luke's oldest brother Andrew that just got Out of the navy wants to bowhunt with us this year. So Luke just gave it to him.
              Wow! That's one awesome boy you got there!

Good job dad.

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
                Doesn't surprise me one bit. Luke is a great kid!

Comment

Thanks terry and Kelsey! I think Luke growing up around great guys like y'all and brett, jayde,casey,rocky,the crawfords and mike and Tracy has had a lot to do with it!

Comment

And Derek!!!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners. Wish I could have made it down there, but the stars just didn't line up right.

Comment

It is a pleasure to hang out with you and Luke, marlon! You are raising a fine young man there.

It was a great shoot and one shot cost me a buckle. Congrats to Brad! Great shooting my friend!

Congrats to all of the winners!

See y'all next season and ill be shooting a scope!!

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
                          It is a pleasure to hang out with you and Luke, marlon! You are raising a fine young man there.

It was a great shoot and one shot cost me a buckle. Congrats to Brad! Great shooting my friend!

Congrats to all of the winners!

See y'all next season and ill be shooting a scope!!
                          I was hoping to see you Sunday, then found out you shot Saturday. Good shooting though. Next year it's all yours!!!

Comment

Congrats

Congrats to all the State and SOY Winners. Missed you guys at State. Been awhile since I've shot. Just been frustrated with the shooting these last few months and decided to put the bow down.

Time to rebuild and focus on my shot and not the podium. Hope to see you guys next year. Good luck at the classic! Represent TX!

PS. Thank you ASA for another great year.

Comment

We'd like to say thanks to all the ASA representitives Mike and Tracey Smith, Kurt and Tiffany Page, Celeste and Glenn Salsman, and many more volunteers at all the club shoot locations that made the shoots go so smooth and efficients all year, posted the scores on web and kept updated in an unbelievable short time frame. After being back into the 3D world for 2 years now, I releazed how much I missed being around all the great people that are still shooting from several years back, Jimmy Mitchell, Gene and Brownie Curry, Jamie Creek, David West, Rocky Doty, Maurice Huggins, etc. And all the new people we've made friends with now such as the Marlons, Chartiers, Crawfords, Krecks, Jeff Baty and Cindy Spears, etc. Look forward to more fun times and more fellowship next year.

Thanks to ASA and all the good people involved with it.
                              Now if you'll excuse me I've got to get a new game plan for next year. Moving on to Open A. And the Wife has a new bow coming for next year so I expect good things happening for my sweetie!!

Casey and Caroline

Comment

Working...
                              X