No announcement yet.

Anyone Hear about the semipro that got dq'ed for rangefinder at Paris Pro/am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says on archerytalk that ibo removed Michael Vincents name from the Florida shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
      Says on archerytalk that ibo removed Michael Vincents name from the Florida shoot.
      I can't believe IBO did anything. He was not caught there. While after the fact everyone said he was doing the same thing but like I said he was not caught there. Will be interesting how all this plays out.

Comment

If it is like a fishing tournament. There is a rule that says: if you have ever been caught cheating at any other event you cannot compete in this event. It used to be rule 13. If you ever broke it , you were screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
          Thanx for the update... M

Comment

I'm confused here. I could have sworn that at the first MAC (Terrell, Texas) shoot this year in Feb. that the range finders are allowed for like the first 15 targets or something like that, after that you have to put them away. Is this not the case or is it a different formatted club shoot we had at MAC??? I thought MAC is an ASA club. Any input to straighten me out on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrider View Post
              I'm confused here. I could have sworn that at the first MAC (Terrell, Texas) shoot this year in Feb. that the range finders are allowed for like the first 15 targets or something like that, after that you have to put them away. Is this not the case or is it a different formatted club shoot we had at MAC??? I thought MAC is an ASA club. Any input to straighten me out on this?
              This was at the pro/am in Paris. He was shooting an ALL UNKNOWN class. You shoot 20 targets each day

Comment

Okay I see, thanks for clearing that up!

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                  If it is like a fishing tournament. There is a rule that says: if you have ever been caught cheating at any other event you cannot compete in this event. It used to be rule 13. If you ever broke it , you were screwed.
                  I like that rule.

Comment

Working...
                  X