Whataburger Sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whataburger Sold

BDT Capital Partners, LLC, a merchant bank that advises and invests in family and founder-led companies, has agreed to acquire through its affiliated funds a majority interest in Whataburger.
    Here is a Link to the story.
    June 14, 2019 Click here for media package. SAN ANTONIO – Whataburger announced today that BDT Capital Partners, LLC, a merchant bank that advises and invests in family and founder-led companies, has agreed to acquire through its affiliated funds a majority interest in Whataburger. Together, BDT and the Whataburger team will begin explo...

Hope no major changes to the brand a Texas Original.

All down hill from here I'm sure.

Comment

Nooooooo

Comment

Whataburger Sold

The folks that chronically love to hang their hat on claiming stuff isn’t like it used to be are licking their chops about right now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It sure wasn't good for Taco Cabana.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoy it while it lasts amigos

Comment

Well crap

Comment

BDT Capital Partners, LLC doesn't quite roll off the tongue like Whataburger.

Comment

This was in the making for years with the franchise feud
                  How the iconic burger chain’s attempt to build a bigger, better company alienated some of the people behind its success.

The Alice based franchises were always much better then the San Antonio even when they were separated by just a few miles apart

My wife will be devastated as she is a whataburger feud
                  Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 06-14-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

looking forward to the $11.75 Pattymelt combo meal

Comment

Maybe they can make more of it edible

Comment

Blasphemy, sheer blasphemy!!

Comment

I ate a whataburger for lunch today. It didn't taste the same

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                            This was in the making for years with the franchise feud
                            How the iconic burger chain’s attempt to build a bigger, better company alienated some of the people behind its success.

The Alice based franchises were always much better then the San Antonio even when they were separated by just a few miles apart
                            The one off 281 is about the only Whataburger I eat at. It's real convenient when I'm feeling lazy during deer season

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              I ate a whataburger for lunch today. It didn't taste the same
                              Lol. Already
                              The bad thing about those investment groups is nothing more than increasing profits & increasing value of sell. Hope they don’t try & get cheap on quality of food supply at same price. We shall see

Comment

Working...
                              X