Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you got it in time.

Comment

Friend of mine who is 78 got up one Saturday morning, made his coffee, but when he tried to drink it, couldn't pick up the cup nor drink it. Had a stroke and knew something was wrong---called his daughter who was there in 10 minutes and had him at the ER in less than 10 minutes. Got the clot-buster treatment and when I saw him 5 days later, he was looking good, and last week, looking way better. Time is of the essence---

Bottom line--don't be a man in denial or seek advice from the green screen when you think/know something is wrong.
      Last edited by dustoffer; 06-03-2019, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the prayers and kind words fellas.

Originally posted by McClain View Post
        Good job of getting yourself checked out, and in time! Just curious, does heart disease run in your family.

I guess that’s the case.
        My grandpa had a triple bypass at 57 and again at 67 but he was a smoker.
        My Dad had a heart murmur and valve trouble at 50 but he was a paraplegic(poor circulation) for almost 30 years and was also a smoker.
        Guess the smoking wasn’t the root cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow glad you decided to go to the Dr .

Comment

Wow man....glad you decided to go. That's scary for a guy that just turned 50.

Continued good health from here on out.
            Last edited by Smart; 06-03-2019, 05:59 PM.

Comment

That’s awesome they got you fixed up but it’s definitely and eye opener.

Comment

Praise be to our Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Praise be to our Lord.

Yes sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow ! Boy im glad that your doing better. That has to be some scary moments.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

As others have said, listen to your body. Don't ignore the warning signs.
                      Glad all is well now. Stay on top of everything.

Comment

Wow! You are lucky. Many people don't get a warning like you got. Did your cardiologist give you any indication of what the cause was? Plaque build up? Blood clot?

Comment

Wow, I'm glad you went in when you did. Hope you heal up quickly.

Comment

Good job not being hard headed. Your heart is nothing to play around with.

Comment

When your body is trying to tell you something you need to listen.

21 years ago I was 51 and when going to my hunting stand or walking with my wife, I would get a pain from my left wrist that went up my arm, across my chest and down my right arm.

Had a stress test with that nuclear crap they inject into your blood stream and then went under an X-ray machine that checks the circulation - something didn’t look right.

Doc suggested another procedure and they injected dye into my bloodstream and found 2 arteries 80% blocked and they put 2 stents in right then.

If it doesn’t feel right then something’s usually wrong - better safe than sorry. Good luck.

Comment

Mine was hereditary. Yours probably is also.

Comment

Working...
                                X