X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well crap. I just saw that too.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
      Well, unfortunately they are only shooting it Saturday the 27th this month.
      I managed to get some things moved around and should be able to shoot Saturday now. Just sent you a pm.

Comment

How did you guys do? Saturday was beautiful here, I think the best wind conditions I have shot in this year. Zero wind dial at 1K, just spin!!

Comment

It’s coming up this Saturday. I’ll definitely update when it finishes though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rswan13 View Post
            It’s coming up this Saturday. I’ll definitely update when it finishes though.
            Good luck guys!

Comment

I'm with HIC, I'm past my PRS prime, even the "belly bench" makes my neck hurt after a full F-Class match.

I'm happiest, sitting at a bench banging steel, seeing if I can learn more about wing and mirage. Its still fun for me.

Good Luck Rswan13

Comment

Great day for some practice! Picture wouldn’t load. Shooting out to 800 today. Just laid down one of my best distance groups too at 650 yards. I’m excited for tomorrow!
                Last edited by Rswan13; 04-26-2019, 01:04 PM. Reason: Picture

Comment

Originally posted by Rswan13 View Post
                  Great day for some practice! Picture wouldn’t load. Shooting out to 800 today. Just laid down one of my best distance groups too at 650 yards. I’m excited for tomorrow!

Nice!
                  Were you out at triple c? I was there today. Good luck in the match, I’ll be shooting 3 gun out there tomorrow, otherwise I’d shoot your match, but I’m just starting to dabble in long range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks! I was out at Fossil Pointe in Decatur today. Good luck in the 3 gun match. That’s one I’ve been wanting to try as well.

Comment

I’ve got plenty of gear whenever you want to come out. Don’t buy ANYTHING, just bring what you have and shoot a match or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw one post above that said a mag change was required in one stage. Are these rifle AR platform? I just built a 6.5 creedmore that is a shooter. My son and I have been looking for a place close to get into long range and 3 gun. I am a complete nub to any of this type of shooting.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Physhstyx View Post
                          I saw one post above that said a mag change was required in one stage. Are these rifle AR platform? I just built a 6.5 creedmore that is a shooter. My son and I have been looking for a place close to get into long range and 3 gun. I am a complete nub to any of this type of shooting.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mostly mag fed bolt actions but some guys run gas guns depending on rules of the shoot. I’m not familiar with the particular match the OP is referring to though.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                          X