Dead Air Sandman L vs Dead Air Nomad L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Air Sandman L vs Dead Air Nomad L

I am debating between these two suppressors. Dead Air Sandman L vs Dead Air Nomad L.
    Will be using on AR 15 and AR 10. Any input on which will deliver the best sound reduction.

Also open for any input on one over the other.

Thanks David

I have no info on the Sandman, I did demo the Nomad L in both SS and Ti

Both were very impressive, of course the Ti stole the show because of it weight

Rifle was a bolt action 308 with 20” barrel

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

following.

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
        I have no info on the Sandman, I did demo the Nomad L in both SS and Ti

Both were very impressive, of course the Ti stole the show because of it weight

Rifle was a bolt action 308 with 20” barrel

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Thanks for the input. Most of my use will be on my Remington R15 with 22" Varmint/Target barrel. Not too worried about weight or length as most use will be from a box stand and/or in BOG DeathGrip tripod.

Comment

Following. Shopping for a can for 9mm PCC. Pew Science has some interesting data, but only a small number of cans compared to the broad market.

Looker Studio turns your data into informative dashboards and reports that are easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
            Following. Shopping for a can for 9mm PCC. Pew Science has some interesting data, but only a small number of cans compared to the broad market.

https://datastudio.google.com/embed/...2c4/page/GdZuB
            Thank you for sharing this link. Need to check this out on the big screen.

Comment

The links on the far right take you to the article about each can and the detailed data.

Comment

I own both. If you're not going to being doing mag dumps I'd go with the Nomad L. I use the Sandman L on my full auto weapons.

Comment

Love my Nomad L

Comment

Nomad

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      I own both. If you're not going to being doing mag dumps I'd go with the Nomad L. I use the Sandman L on my full auto weapons.
                      This

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post

https://datastudio.google.com/embed/...2c4/page/GdZuB
                        Check out the tbac fly 9 coming out
                        My vote would be for nomad L over sandman...or Hyperion

Comment

I was under the impression that the Nomad-L was capable of handling Mag Dumps without any problems.

The Nomad Titanium is the model that should not be used on Automatic weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                            I was under the impression that the Nomad-L was capable of handling Mag Dumps without any problems.

The Nomad Titanium is the model that should not be used on Automatic weapons.
                            The Nomad can be used for Automatic fire, but the Sandman is overbuilt. It has a reputation for being ultra durable.

Comment

Both are great, but I like the Nomad

Comment

Working...
                              X