Picaduro???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picaduro???

I’m sure I’ve got it spelled wrong if that’s even the correct name.

I was listening to the latest Meateater podcast and they had Pete Alonso on to talk about tobacco in the MLB.

He mentioned specifically that Dominicans chew something they call picaduro. He said they take a bag of chew and add cinnamon, sugar, Kahlua, rum and baking soda. Anyone heard of this or have an actual recipe?

I definitely want to try this. I’ve put some grand marnier in my chew before and it was good. This sounds next level though.

I love good chew/tobacco would love to know more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chewing Tobacco.....This is a rich mans thread

I was surprised at the cost last time i grabbed a pouch. I loved to chew it fishing, hunting, and playing baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post

I was surprised at the cost last time i grabbed a pouch. I loved to chew it fishing, hunting, and playing baseball.
        No doubt!

Have a friend that chews and he told me the cost...ridicoulous!

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post

I only really do it during dove season or occasionally out at the lease. Haven’t bought any in a while so I’m sure I’m in for some sticker shock.

Surely someone knows something about this Picaduro thing! If not I guess I’ll have to get to experimenting.

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
            No doubt!

Have a friend that chews and he told me the cost...ridicoulous!

I chew . It’s kinda costly for sure . Bout 13 bucks a pouch .

Comment

When I was a teenager we put jim beam in our kodiak.
              Thought we were cool.

Comment

back in college on the baseball team we made rally chaw one time. it was chewing tobacco, big red gum, and honey, all mixed together and let sit in the fridge overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by dhall1414 View Post
                  back in college on the baseball team we made rally chaw one time. it was chewing tobacco, big red gum, and honey, all mixed together and let sit in the fridge overnight.
                  Beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                    I chew . It’s kinda costly for sure . Bout 13 bucks a pouch .
                    If you chew or dip Missouri is the place to get your tobacco.

Stokers Red Supreme $1.99 a pouch in Missouri.

I live in Iowa 4 miles north of the Iowa/Missouri state. I drive down to Mizzou for my tobacco and gasoline. The first tobacco shop/gas station is about 100 yards south of the state line.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                      If you chew or dip Missouri is the place to get your tobacco.

Stokers Red Supreme $1.99 a pouch in Missouri.

I live in Iowa 4 miles north of the Iowa/Missouri state. I drive down to Mizzou for my tobacco and gasoline. The first tobacco shop/gas station is about 100 yards south of the state line

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Stokers here is about 7.99 . Just prefer my red man golden blend . I have cut way back . Maybe a pouch once every 4 days . Working of quitting.

Comment

You're gonna make 20 or 30nof us relapse. I'm reporting you to the mods!

Comment

Working...
                        X