Blob vs Sevr target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blob vs Sevr target

I need a new target and are between a blob and a Sevr HD. Is the blob target still what y’all love? Has anyone tried the new Sevr HD target?

If we get a couple that need or want a blob I may order several to cut down on shipping. If you would be interested in a larger blob 40x31 or 40x40 just chime in on this thread and if it happens I will PM you.

Thank guys and feel free to throw about any target I don’t have listed. I have used a block and a rinehart and would like something more durable.

After much research we bought 24 Blobs for the static range at Cowtown Bowmen. They catch ALOT of arrows and are holding up well. We’re hoping adding all those spots will discourage people from just pounding out the middle like archers have a tendency to do. They are quite heavy - shipping was expensive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Blobs are probably the best target made .

Comment

I personally have had 4 blob targets and they are great but when I need a new target I'm going to go with the Bulldog target as it has a lifetime warranty and much easier arrow pull.
        https://bulldogtargets.com/

I have not used the Sevr target but it looks a lot like the older Rhino Block target and I know my blob targets last at least 4 times as long as a Block target as I have had both.

Comment

I've had a Bullydog DogHouse FP since 2010 for my vertical bows. It's been a great field point target! But have also found since then that different targets are rated for different speeds. I own several at different speeds. Some are for broadheads, some are field point targets. My latest has been a Spiderwebb XT18 XL "No Speed Limit". It's rated for 500fps. And is for field points only. I shoot both x-bows and vertical bows, because I can. I just like shoot-n.

Comment

I had not heard of bulldog. Looks like the lifetime warranty is legit, any fine print I don’t see? Warranted against broadheads also? If so it would be hard to beat at that price.

Comment

Don’t know. I have had a blob for 2 years now and absolutely pounded it with honestly 80% broadheads…. Looks like I bought it yesterday

Note: if you shoot blades into it, they will be for practice only for ever…. You ain’t getting them sharp again in under an hour. Lol

Comment

Bulldog are just for FP. I’m sure using broadheads would void the warranty.

Comment

Our Blob was bought in 2009. Has never been inside. Someone asked about it this week, they thought it was fairly new. It takes broadheads and fieldpoints just fine. We have a Bulldog Plus, bought it in 2016, and have recovered it once since then. Fieldpoints only in that one, and we rotate spots a lot. I would not want to leave it outdoors for any length of time.

Comment

Working...
                  X