Memorable Day Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorable Day Today

Well today is a memorable day for me and many others. 2 reasons for me and 1 for Americans.

Today is my son's 16th birthday. Didn't think it'd hit me like this but I'm very aware of 3 short years we'll likely have with him in our home to spend time with molding his adulthood and I don't take that lightly.

Today also commemorates Operation Redwing. Without men like our Navy Seals we likely wouldn't continue to enjoy the freedoms we have to raise our sons and daughters in such a way as to fight back against anti-American actions and rhetoric. Thanks again to all of our TBH men and women as well as our family members who have served to protect our country. Don't let the media highlight the minority and diminish your efforts and your service. Stay encouraged that the vast majority still understand, in limited capacities, your sacrifices and appreciate all you have done to serve your country.

Blessings to you and yours and keep up the good and faithful fight.

Brian Milinski

AMEN!

And Happy B-day to your son.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Happy b/day young man...

Comment

Amen &
        Happy Birthday to your Son!

Comment

I'll pass along the well wishes, it'll put a smile on his face!

Comment

Happy Birthday and thanks for the reminder of Operation Redwing!

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
              Happy Birthday and thanks for the reminder of Operation Redwing!
              You bet. I never met Marcus Lutrell but was contacted several years ago to design a knife for him to auction off for the Lone Survivor Foundation and that was a great honor. My father served in special ops in Vietnam so I'm very appreciative what such folks have been through.

Comment

Working...
              X