Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you don't want kids at weddings......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do u have a picture of the cake? Before being damaged of course.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      I have 8 year old twins and since they were old enough to walk wouldnt hesitate to take them anywhere.. We have friends that cant say the same thing. I wouldnt lump all kids together. Some are *** holes lol

My 10 yr olds are respectful bc they know I’ll bust their *** if they act a fool. Bottom line.

It’s not that hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
        This is what happens when the parents got time out instead of a belt, and now don't believe in giving their kids either one...
        Yep. Our school still gives “pops”. Seriously

Comment

I dread inviting certain friends over to my house now because I know they have to bring their bad kids with them.

Comment

I blame people that don’t like kids - they can sense the uprightness and become unruly just to pizz em off. Young trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              100%!
              Yep.. it ain't necesarly the kids, that need a belt..
              Although, they do make an excellent secondary target..

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                I swore I'd never do that to my kids. And I never did. They turned out great and never wrecked a wedding. Same with my grandkids. They don't get spanked and they are great kids. Shouldn't hurt things you love.
                Most parents with disobedient children think they are “great”…

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                  I was spanked, more like beat, when I was a kid and I swore I'd never do that to my kids. And I never did. They turned out great and never wrecked a wedding. Same with my grandkids. They don't get spanked and they are great kids. Shouldn't hurt things you love.
                  This makes me want to go kick my dog!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                    This makes me want to go kick my dog!
                    I’m glad my mouth wasn’t full of food or drink when I read your post!

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                      Kids got into a cake? Never heard of such a thing. And men have cakes now? Did he wear a dress too? [emoji23]. Must have ended in tears.

All jokes aside where we come from weddings are for families to come together especially the children. My friends and family would have gotten a kick out of that and probably some cute pictures.

Yup. Weddings are way out of control. People don’t get married in churches anymore and send invite telling people what to wear!

It’s a family and friends celebration. Everyone is invited and wear what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                        My dad told me once “you know that saying ‘this is gonna hurt me more than it does you’? Well, this is definitely gonna hurt you more!”.

Sorry to hijack the thread. Carry on!

My Dad said the exact same, with a maniacal laugh. Then proved himself right.

Comment

This is alien to me.
                          No kids at a wedding?
                          We went to tons of weddings when we were kids. Back before the days of rampant babysitting.
                          Kids in my day got their butts worn out for acting stupid, so they didn't do it much.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Most parents with disobedient children think they are “great”…
                            That's true.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                              This is what happens when the parents got time out instead of a belt, and now don't believe in giving their kids either one...
                              Time out? This aint football

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                                I dread inviting certain friends over to my house now because I know they have to bring their bad kids with them.
                                Cut ties now

Comment

Working...
                                X