Hiring! Construction Supervisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiring! Construction Supervisor

One of my Project Supervisors has another great opportunity so he will be leaving us soon. We hate to lose him but we are happy for him and his family. With that said, we are now hiring and need to replace him soon. We are a custom pool builder and primarily build North of Houston in New Caney, Splendora, Cleveland, Livingston, Conroe, Woodlands, Huntsville, etc.

We are looking for someone with at least a good general construction knowledge. Pool knowledge is a big plus but not necessary as we can teach you what's needed if you have common sense and a desire to learn. You will be assisting our Project Manager in supervising subcontractors on jobs, helping to layout pools, picking up and delivering items from suppliers, communicating with customers on progress of job, helping to notify them of schedule changes, etc. We need someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and can handle being in the heat or cold.

Pay will depend on experience. You will be expected to work 40-45 hours per week Mon-Fri. You will be provided with a company truck and a company credit card for fuel and things for jobs when needed. Fuel will be covered from your house to the jobs and back home.

If you are interested please send me your resume at josh@customluxurypools.com.

We also prefer that employees with company vehicles live within 45 minutes of our office in New Caney.

Comment

Sent you an email.

Comment

Originally posted by brownchristian View Post
        Sent you an email.
        Thanks Christian! Replied

Comment

40 hrs a week!!! C'mon man. We can't expect that!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            40 hrs a week!!! C'mon man. We can't expect that!
            This is a hunter friendly position! Rarely is a Saturday ever worked and salaries are based on 40hrs. If someone needs to slip out early to get to the lease, I know the boss

Comment

Sounds like a great place to work!!

Comment

Is there a maximum age requirement?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  They do not need help creating the grand canyon again.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Have you ever screamed "Get off my lawn!" or bought a Neil Diamond album? Do you have a pair of suspenders for special occasions? If so, you may be too old for this job.

Comment

I've done all three but I'm only 41. Guess I don't qualify...

Good luck with the hire!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                        I've done all three but I'm only 41. Guess I don't qualify...

Good luck with the hire!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                          They do not need help creating the grand canyon again.
                          Not to mention, I think it leaks

Comment

Bump for a great guy and Company.

Comment

Would like to find a job like that in my area. 40-45 hours and hunter friendly, wow!

Comment

Working...
                              X