Swords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at 6 fingers

Agree, the only reason these had a secondary bevel is because they weren’t done right in the first place. They had a nice Cold Steel that was similarly styled that had a zero edge without a secondary. It was much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's funny. I think some of them are cool to look at and I can see why some would collect them. But I got nothing on the heifer in the wheelchair needing a battle ready sword.

Comment

My son in-law owns the knife shop in the Parks Mall and he makes swords from time to time and he sells the crap out of them to someone. You wouldn't believe how many cheap $20 knives he sells, those are what keeps his doors open.

Comment

I dont sharpen my Marine NCO sword…because I sword fight my boy.

Whereas I keep several sharpened machetes around the house for death dealing.
          Same same but different.

Comment

We have a custom picture framing business and often frame swords for people - usually ceremonial swords. Even the antique swords we have framed don't usually have much of an edge to them (due to age and/or usage).
            Many times our customer wants to be able to remove the sword from the case (costs a lot more to frame that way). I think it is usually to show them off around friends.
            A sharp sword that is NOT intended for real use (competition, etc.) seems way too dangerous. Would anyone really consider a sword a 'self-defense' weapon around the house?

Comment

Grownups playing with swords is effective birth control in many cultures.

Comment

While we're on the topic... if anyone has any actual civil war cavalry sabers, I'd be interested in talking with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Double C View Post
                  Grownups playing with swords is effective birth control in many cultures.

So is being a green haired 300+ lb’er on a handicap scooter.[emoji2961]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You know what a non-battle-ready sword is?

It's a f^*&ing stick.

Comment

Working...
                    X