What's up with Bucee's diesel prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think whoever is in charge of setting diesel prices at Bucee's Surfside store must have a helluva crack addiction!

Thursday at 5pm diesel was $3.99/gallon. Friday at 5pm it was $3.79. Saturday morning at 5am it was $4.18 and the same day at 5pm it was $4.39. Sunday at 5pm it was $4.19. Today Monday at 5am it was $3.99.

Political hacks say its all because of Putin and Russia??? I'm thinking I may have to place my old deer lease camper in the plant parking lot. At this rate I won't be able to afford to drive back and forth from home to work.

Saw a few places this weekend that gas was $3.99 and diesel $4.99 between Lindale and Austin
    Gas as low as $3.49 not sure what low price on diesel was

Comment

I haven’t seen any below $4 today. Humble atascocita Dayton. Most were 4.49

Diesel
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They were at 4.19 when I drove by one last night

Comment

You go to the gas station too much
          On the way home from Fort Davis this weekend we saw diesel for $5.19 off I-10 around Sonora

Comment

Have you been living under a rock? Give it a few more days and it will be higher.

It’s not Bucees that’s doing this.

Comment

um....this is not a Bucees issue friend

Comment

Those prices are all cheaper than we're getting it here in azle the cheapest you're getting it's four and a quarter , democrats love high price gas want to get rid of fossil fuels and give you a car you can't even drive across the f****** country, what about guys like me that like my truck and don't give a s*** about your car. United States ought to pump its own oil and somebody should be shot for buying it from other countries,traitors in our own government,yes sir, it's a shame

Comment

its 3.99 for gas and 4.99 for diesel as of 2 hors ago in west texas

Comment

4.28 in Terrell on Saturday

Comment

Its every where not just Bruce's. It's going up every day, drive around more.

Comment

It was $4.39 earlier at Bucee’s in NB. Cost me $137 to fill up.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                          its 3.99 for gas and 4.99 for diesel as of 2 hors ago in west texas
                          Yes was In eldorado and filling up in Sonora and it was $5 &$3.8
                          $5.19 @ loves on I-10
                          And it was 3 different types of pricing, cash & CC or secret code club

Comment

These prices have zero to do with Russia. This is all market driven & political. Gas has been going up for over year now. Russia and Ukraine is just the latest excuse.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                              These prices have zero to do with Russia. This is all market driven & political. Gas has been going up for over year now. Russia and Ukraine is just the latest excuse.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                              That's no joke, every little excuse for that gas companies to jack up prices.

Comment

Working...
                              X