Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in CP, work in PVille. PM me and I can give specifics

Comment

This fella was interviewed on the radio the other day. He is riding his Rokon across the US
      Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I thought of his thread when he was on.

Comment

Man.... That's cool. I'm not into Motorcycles but I'd give that a try just for fun. Good luck on the restro..... Following.

Cant wait for the finished riding video.

Comment

This thing is awesome. My grandfather had one when i was young. Wish i still had it.

Comment

I sent off the engine and transmission last week for rebuilds.
            Should get them back in another week and the rebuild begins
            Once i start I'll keep this thread posted with updates

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
              This fella was interviewed on the radio the other day. He is riding his Rokon across the US

I thought of his thread when he was on.
              Thanks, I had not hear of this

Comment

With those big fat wheels, it almost looks like the Bat-mo-bike.

Comment

I found a deal on a 2005 trail breaker Rokon in 2009 my friend's father in law had bought it to take hunting in Colorado. only used it on that trip but keep it because he though he might use it on another hunt sometime. well the guy also so had a argo 6x6 bigfoot that was a 2001 model.

I didn't have the money to buy them at the time ,so I told my brother about them and he got a package deal on both for $6000. I had to talking him in to buying the rokon because the guy said my brother could get it for $1500. I told my brother that was a great deal so he bought it and sold it 10 days later to a guy 900 miles away on criagslists for $3250 the guy drove down and picked it up that weekend.

but I did get to play on it for about 30 mintues in the woods it was so much fun it will drive over anything. they can drive over downed trees the size of 55gallon barrels no problem.

the guy in your avatar picture with his feet stuck out is the way you ride them also. because your feet are always touching the ground in the woods to keep you up right.

Comment

I seen that bike on pawn Stars! It can go anywhere!

Comment

Any updates on this? Looking forward to some pics

Comment

Cool project! Looking forward to updates

Comment

cool bike, any updates?

Comment

Thanks for the interest in this project. unfortunatly about the time i got the engine and transmission back from the shop i found a little piece of land and home and made an offer...that got accepted. I have spent the last 3 weeks getting my house ready to sell.
                            That means the Rokon will have to wait another couple months before I'll have time to work on it.

Comment

Congrats on the land and house! Have fun on the bike!

Comment

Rokon's are really cool but horribly slow also. I was bow hunting in Colorado in '98 and saw a guy who had a whole, field dressed cow elk tied one top of one and was walking beside it holding the throttle. I actually knew an elderly gentleman here in Temple who had one from the 60's where they used them in Alaska on the tundra. I called him up and bought the thing from him, fresh plug, gas, and cleaned carb and it busted right off. Its a 2 stroke. Sits out in my shop, never took it hunting.

Comment

Working...
                                X