Walmart has rice bran in stock again boys [emoji106]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    55g plastic barrel and lock ring, with holes and an inverted plastic funnel. Keep it out, mix some corn in it a little at first and when deer find it they will tear it up. Coons don’t seem to mess with it but if you got cows they will look like coke heads when they get into it [emoji23]

Your feed pen looks like a feeder showroom! I bet the deer line up to get in to your boofet. Nice job

Comment

Originally posted by GhostSkull View Post
      What’s your price on those things? And just a heads up your certificate is expired on your website...
      500 lb feeder $1000

250 lb feeder $750

Thanks for the heads up on the cert...it should be fixed now.

Comment

Crosby Walmart has a pallet near the sporting goods section.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Found a better pic of barrel feeder

Comment

Not in any of my Wally World stores. Can get it at Atwood’s in Lake Worth though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pigs love it when I put it out.

Comment

I need some expressed to the RGV lol

Comment

You can also get a feeder bag to put it in and attach to a pole or tree. I think one company is called The Bran Bag.

Comment

I got me some from the Conroe Walmart. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I can't keep enough rice bran out for my deer. They love it. I have 2 barrel feeders, a pipe feeder, and 4 bag feeders out and they are emptied quickly. When the season starts I also just pour piles on the ground where I want the deer to stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do the hogs mess with those barrels or pvc pipes that contain rice bran?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Do the hogs mess with those barrels or pvc pipes that contain rice bran?

Yes they will. I don't have hogs where these are at.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            For you guys that like to feed RB you might check out your local WM. They started selling it last year but I didn’t think it sold enough to meet their volume hurdles and reorder. But here it is in my local store. Great freaking price too IMO.
                            Thank you for posting this. Walmart is sure more convenient and our local feed stores will occasionally jack the price up.

Comment

Wonder if this stuff will feed through a Capsule feeder? Wrap some tin around the cage and it should all fall right there to the tire/ground. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
                                Wonder if this stuff will feed through a Capsule feeder? Wrap some tin around the cage and it should all fall right there to the tire/ground. Thoughts?
                                It will not...it will burn up the motor..once it cakes up and packs the motor is not strong enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X