Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scam

Comment

If the price is good on Craigslist, then it is a scam.

Comment

It's not a scam and I can prove it. Just send me $29.95 and I will send you proof.
        ��

Comment

I had a similar pitch from a soldier stationed overseas trying to sell his Ranger bass boat for about half what it was worth. I told him he was a piece of garbage for impersonating a real hero for this. Freaking gypsies pull this scam all the time. I did get the speaker scam run on me a couple weeks back though. It was nostalgic...then I told them to pi$$ off!

Comment

They get you to send the money and they ship an envelope through ebay. Total scam, you have very little recourse in recovering a dime back.

Comment

Don’t do it

Comment

Com'on Larry! Insist on picking it up and paying them in person and they'll vanish like a toot in a whirlwind.

Comment

Something similar happened to me, guy even texted me from a made-up number. After I caught him on his bullcrap and told him scum bags like him ruin the earth he started confessing that he lives in Africa and it is so hard to get money and other stuff. He confessed he was a scammer and to please forgive him. Then he said can we be friends. I thought that was weird so I blocked his number

Comment

I’m thinking amazon needs to step up their game, eBays delivering campers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am in the middle of scamming a Craigslist scammer back. He already sent me a fake check for 2800. I told him the envelope was empty, he went crazy, waiting for him to send another. I'll just drag it along as far as I can.

Comment

Run. Not walk, run.

Comment

Working...
                        X