X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
    This guy has to be Hawaiian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m about as white as they come but that’s where I’m from!

We didn’t have a house and or kitchen at our lease so bagged salad and rotisserie chicken was on the menu a lot

Comment

Originally posted by SnJGuin View Post
      I had a guy that wanted to provide dinner for the weekend since I had invited him out. My wife told me I am crazy if i don't take some food just in case and she was right, the guy showed up empty handed. Does that count?
      My wife says the same thing, so I try to keep some simple stuff I can whip up
      Try to keep a bag of tatters, eggs, and such , even some spam and lunchables samwich spread
      I even try to keep a chocolate pecan pie on the ready
      The wife is usually 75% right

And there is no room in my life for Nasty MIRACLE WHIP

From google
      “”Is there a difference between mayonnaise and miracle whip?
      While the initial basics of mayo and Miracle Whip are the same, egg, soybean oil, vinegar, water, Miracle Whip then goes rogue, adding corn syrup and a proprietary blend of spices to amp it up. ... Turns out, during the Depression, they invented Miracle Whip to be a cheaper alternative to mayo that contained more oil.Feb 7, 2018 “”
      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 07-08-2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I remember deer camp dining growing up being eggs and sausage for breakfast, ham sandwiches for lunch and sausage and bread for dinner, and typically we would have some chips and pecan spinwheels. Every once in a while there would be hamburger or something special and backstrap if some one shot something.

Comment

Originally posted by ETX_REAPER View Post
          I remember deer camp dining growing up being eggs and sausage for breakfast, ham sandwiches for lunch and sausage and bread for dinner, and typically we would have some chips and pecan spinwheels. Every once in a while there would be hamburger or something special and backstrap if some one shot something.
          Do you eat you Spinwheels whole, or do you uncoil?

Comment

I go with the sausage / tortilla /mustard...for change up Sardines/crackers/hunk of onion with anything.......Boiled eggs they keep well (boil at home peel before ya eat stay fresh longer that way)

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
              From google
              “”Is there a difference between mayonnaise and miracle whip?
              While the initial basics of mayo and Miracle Whip are the same, egg, soybean oil, vinegar, water, Miracle Whip then goes rogue, adding corn syrup and a proprietary blend of spices to amp it up. ... Turns out, during the Depression, they invented Miracle Whip to be a cheaper alternative to mayo that contained more oil.Feb 7, 2018 “”

Ahhhh... so it's peasant mayo.....

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                I go with the sausage / tortilla /mustard...for change up Sardines/crackers/hunk of onion with anything.......Boiled eggs they keep well (boil at home peel before ya eat stay fresh longer that way)
                Now you’re just advertising that you are from VAN VLECK

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  I loved being a kid and hunting with my dad. He'd pick me up from school at lunchtime and we'd stop by the store. We bought bread, bologna, mustard, Pringles, vienna sausages, sardines in a can, smoked oysters, crackers, pork skins, powdered donuts, honey buns, and plenty of RC cola.

The other day, my mom told me that he has a favorite sushi....the same man described above. What in the cornbread hell?!?!?!?!?
                  Brother from another mother. That eats list is almost IDENTICAL to my old man’s grub list. Replace the nasty AARA-SEE cola with Coca Cola and Bob’s your uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    Do you eat you Spinwheels whole, or do you uncoil?
                    Depended on how tired I was or how bored I got in the stand! But none the less I am guilty of doing it both ways

Comment

Spagetti. Worse and cheapest meal ever, period

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Yep “ you got go out in the yard to fetch it from the ice box “

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Check off the great mayo debate.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                            Spagetti. Worse and cheapest meal ever, period
                            Gotta disagree with you there. Axis meatballs, homemade pasta, showered with parm is a great meal that can feed a lot of people.

Comment

Corn Dodgers & Jerky ; what else does a guy need ?

Comment

Originally posted by marceco View Post
                                Corn Dodgers & Jerky ; what else does a guy need ?

Do your parents know you’re on here? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X