Fredericksburg-Things to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    We went last weekend and ended up with things I had no clue I needed in life, like an antique washtub to put pool towels in. [emoji2357]

lol!

Comment

Drink wine and listen to live music. Good luck on the weekend.. it's going to be packed...

Comment

I really like the Pizza at West End Pizza and I always make it a point to stop there and the http://chisholmtrailwinery.com/. Nice place to sample wines, grab a bite.
        The Nimitz Museum is also a must. Be prepared foe the crowds...Busy season underway.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          We went last weekend and ended up with things I had no clue I needed in life, like an antique washtub to put pool towels in. [emoji2357]
          Ha Ha....that place is dangerous when shopping with my wife. I’m the same way.......I get sucked in on items I would have never purchased. They do have some cool items from store to store. Food is great as well around there.

Comment

Hang out at the ranch. Too many tourists and stupid people in town.

Comment

After last my last visit to Mr. Gatti's in F-berg, I won't go eat there again. I felt like a foreigner in a different country. All the food was marked "pork" or "pork free". I have gotten to where I try to stay away from anything east of Mason if I can. That is only a short term solution though as it keeps getting closer to home. Sorry to veer off topic, but I have been wanting to rant for three weeks now about it.

Comment

They need a gun store with a bar and bar games on the main street for the husbands to hang out in.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Hang out at the ranch. Too many tourists and stupid people in town.
                  LOL yep we live down the rd and avoid town due to tourists
                  If you can get in Alamo springs cafe has good food and the bat cave is nice

Comment

Load up on freestone peaches. There are lots of stands on Highway 290 towards Stonewall. I'm eating some right now.

Comment

…………...fill my feeders PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Eat at Hondo's and run over to Hye and take the Garrison Bros. distillery tour.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                          LOL yep we live down the rd and avoid town due to tourists
                          If you can get in Alamo springs cafe has good food and the bat cave is nice
                          This but get there early to beat the crowd or you’ll be waiting a while. Lots of motor scooter clubs tend to clog the place up on weekends as well.

Comment

Im with Heath. My dad lives up there and when we go visit, my wife and i always come home with stuff i never thought id buy. Old wash tubs and old buckets are cool though. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                              I really like the Pizza at West End Pizza and I always make it a point to stop there and the http://chisholmtrailwinery.com/. Nice place to sample wines, grab a bite.
                              The Nimitz Museum is also a must. Be prepared foe the crowds...Busy season underway.
                              We love Chisholm Trail. Its off of the beaten path so nobody ever mentions it. They cook a mean pizza that's cooked in a wood-fired brick oven. Unfortunately the pizzeria is closed till spring. First pizza we tried from there was a duck pizza and it was ridiculously good.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                Eat at Hondo's and run over to Hye and take the Garrison Bros. distillery tour.
                                This man is wise beyond his years...and that says a lot

Comment

Working...
                                X