Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Affordable Sheds of Texas - new shed, how to finish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good.

I've heard nothing but great things about Texas Affordable Sheds. Several neighbors have used them and I plan on doing the same very soon.

Comment

Absolutely loving this shed/man cave/hideout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Following

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
          Texas Affordable Sheds definitely did a helluva job on my 32’ x 16’ barns style shed. I added the 32’ x 8’ porch just because I thought it’d be nice to have a place to sit and have a beer or 12 when the wife has her girlfriends over for Bunko games. 2 1/2 guys had mine built in 2 days.
          PM sent

Comment

Do they cover the San Antonio area? Actually about 45 mins south towards Pleasanton.

Comment

I called a month ago and they do not go outside the Houston area

Comment

They built the one for us in Brazoria, about an hour south of Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                  Wow that is pricey. I have a 130sq ft room to do and I was considering a hopper gun for $70 at Home Depot. Ill be like you and learning on the fly.
                  For anything less than 500 sq ft you cant go wrong with the $20 harbor freight hopper

easy to adjust and works perfect every time

Comment

Wow....how much did you have to slide under the table to get HOA to approve that!?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      I called a month ago and they do not go outside the Houston area
                      Called today and they will go 100 miles from Houston. I'm a little further than that but they said they will make the trip for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X