IG FISA report due 10/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IG FISA report due 10/20

I'm hoping something comes of this, but I imagine this is further proof we have a 2 tier'd "justice" system.

meantime...spin up the next ________ shooter.

Comment

All the Dem dirt will be brushed away and swept under the rug. All the Repub dirt will be front page headlines. Even Fox will be all over it. Too many politicians both sides are dirty and they ain't gonna sacrifice their own. The best we can hope for is Trump is finally fully vindicated and we get 4 more years of MAGA.
      If we can get Trump for 4 more, then we may just survive for another generation.

Comment

The way I see it, Trump should whisper to the American people like O-bummer did to the Ruskies, "I'll have a LOT more flexibility once I'm re-elected"...
        He won't have to worry 'bout getting elected again... He can go full bore with track-hoes and bulldozers in draining the swamp!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          The way I see it, Trump should whisper to the American people like O-bummer did to the Ruskies, "I'll have a LOT more flexibility once I'm re-elected"...
          He won't have to worry 'bout getting elected again... He can go full bore with track-hoes and bulldozers in draining the swamp!
          Man I would love to see that!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            Man I would love to see that!
            can you imagine what the CNNs of the world would be saying?

Comment

Sometimes you just have to do what needs doing and not worry about what everyone else thinks. Similar to parenting. Immaturity and rebelliousness doesn't get rewarded with telling me how to run my house.

Comment

Working...
              X