Couple of pics from the ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of pics from the ranch

Got a Canon T5 for christmas and this being my first DSLR I wondered what all those icons were on the wheel thingy and what they meant. So, during some winter rainy weather I read the entire user manual in the cabin. Now the only mode I shoot in is manual (way more fun that way). So here's a few of what I got so far. Let me know what y'all think.

Looks great to me!

Comment

Fantastic.

Comment

Nice! I got the same camera for Christmas and I'm itching to take it out

Comment

Those pics are great. I just got a Nikon D5300. I'm traveling and can't wait to get home to play.

Comment

Great pics!

Comment

Great pics! Love them all esp one with the buck sticking his tongue out at you....haha.

Comment

Those look really good to me, I enjoy shooting manual more too and (I'm still getting much needed practice) when you learn which settings are right for any particular situation you can almost always get a better picture than auto. These are great, look forward to seeing more, thanks for sharing!

Comment

What lens

Comment

great pictures

Comment

Great shots especially the first.

Comment

Nice pics.

Comment

Awesome pics

Comment

I love Canon! I shoot a 1dx Mark IV and love it. The best advice I can give you is spend your money on the glass. You have a 1.6 crop on that cam so for all you lenses multiply the number by 1.6. SO if you are shooting a 50mm lens it is really at 50x1.6. That is a really nice body and it will serve you well. I use all canon lenses EF series. The L series is way too much for the bang. Also look at Sigma and Tamaron for lenses. If you have any questions let me know. I shoot professionally for yourgameface.com also.

Also that is some really nice shots!!

Comment

Amazing detail! Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X