Just go this --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxLonghorn View Post
    The Millennial generation is the first to earn comparatively less than previous generations. That the primary vehicle to raise your income/ net worth (college) has been increased in priced coupled with a massive increase in capacity that devalued it leading it to debt issues (which mind you were exempt from bankruptcy thanks to congress) and Obama added the chair by lowering interest rate but extending term leading to increased overall costs

Every generation has its struggles and the younger ones are unique due to increased media availability. But to assume that millennials do not have it fundamentally different is crazy.

Sounds like a pity party to me. My daughter and her husband are millennials and they have busted their *** and have made a very good life for themselves and their children.

They are way ahead of where my wife and I were at the same age. What we have done is taught them not to make the same stupid mistakes we did and it seems to have paid off well for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Those who want to get ahead will WORK FOR IT.

Those who DON’T want to work will vote Democrat and try to take others money.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Sounds like a pity party to me. My daughter and her husband are millennials and they have busted their *** and have made a very good life for themselves and their children.

They are way ahead of where my wife and I were at the same age. What we have done is taught them not to make the same stupid mistakes we did and it seems to have paid off well for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same here Mike. Our daughter is a professional, a mother of my 2 grandsons, and a loving wife to my son-in-law, and they've done quite well for themselves. AND they are conservatives too... most of all they all know the Lord and are working hard for Him too... Little braggin' proud dad moment I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Same here Mike. Our daughter is a professional, a mother of my 2 grandsons, and a loving wife to my son-in-law, and they've done quite well for themselves. AND they are conservatives too... most of all they all know the Lord and are working hard for Him too... Little braggin' proud dad moment I guess...
          I'm a millennial that has got it done, but there was a lot of prayer and luck along the way. The economics are not stacked in younger folks favor generally speaking.

Comment

Working...
          X