No announcement yet.

Trumps Minneapolis Rally Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont worry they are about to break out into a slow motion synchronized dance

Comment

Been saying for a year this will be the most violent election in our lifetime. I think the post election stuff will be off the hook. We will see.................

Comment

"Where's Hunter"

Comment

Donny didn't pull any punches. MAGA!
          The Soros gangs didn't get done what they were paid to do.

Comment

Can someone explain if what conservatives say is true which is that Dems do all the bad (to sum up) but blame Republicans for the exact crimes they do, How is there not one media outlet screaming that facts?

Or is it possible Reps exaggerate? Or are we completely screwed because it's all corrupt to the core?

I mean half the proof posted here on Dems would land nearly all Reps in prison. Why is not one Dem in prison?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Can someone explain if what conservatives say is true which is that Dems do all the bad (to sum up) but blame Republicans for the exact crimes they do, How is there not one media outlet screaming that facts?

Or is it possible Reps exaggerate? Or are we completely screwed because it's all corrupt to the core?

I mean half the proof posted here on Dems would land nearly all Reps in prison. Why is not one Dem in prison?
              Liberal privilege. Especially white liberal privilege.

Comment

Last week: Illhan Omar and Mayor Frey "Minnesota does not want you here Trump"
                Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately, i think it is all corrupt at this point.

Comment

They have a little bit of mutual destruction happening I'd guess. There's so much dirt on both sides, if one gets sent to prison they'll roll over on the other side. Safest for them to keep each other out of trouble as much as possible.

Comment

Im leaning to the side of "its all corrupt".

Comment

Working...
                      X