Supreme Court Justice death.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    Nah, Obama has his eye on the UN Secretary General spot. I've said this since day one, on many a now deleted "political" thread.

Why you think he's been weakening and dividing America, our allies and fomenting chaos throughout the world since he bumbled through the oath of office?
    3rd and final Anti-Christ. He will come sporting a blue turban and represent a multitude of Nations from the East.

Nostradamus goes on to say, the third Antichrist will be many times worse than the others. He then describes the man as dark and having a blue turban. However, the correct interpretation is not turban, but head. If you remember one thing about United Nation’s troops; they wear blue helmets. This can suggest this new Antichrist will be heading the United Nations. If that is the case, it will fit beautifully with the prophecies in my book which describe what will be happening regarding the United Nations in the coming days. Everything seems to be coming together just as described in my book with what God is showing me at the present time. I, however wish I could avoid talking about what is being talked about in this post.

This third Antichrist will be more subtle than the previous Antichrists. Napoleon would just go out and conquer any country not caring what they thought. Hitler was a little more subtle in that he overran a few countries without resistance at the beginning saying the Germanic speaking people needed to be unified. He then began his move to conquer other countries like Poland and France when that tactic he was using would no longer work. The third Antichrist according to the book of Revelation will be the most subtle of all. Of course the book of Revelation only mentions one Antichrist, but the Bible says there will be many Antichrists as we have already seen throughout history. This third Antichrist will be riding on a white horse, conquering all in his path, but it seems he will be doing it through words of peace. White can symbolize peace and the rider of this horse has a bow but no arrow. At this point, I have to make a conjecture that the Antichrist of Revelation and the third Antichrist of Nostradamus is the same person.

In the next part I will finish up what on who this third Antichrist is mentioned by Nostradamus and explore what can be done to prevent us from facing the terrible days ahead. There is still hope we can at least delay the punishments that are soon coming our way. Through God, all things are possible.
    Last edited by Speedgoat; 02-16-2016, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

Annnnnd scene

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmat View Post
          Let's hope and pray that obama can't appoint himself
          The justice does not even have to be an attorney at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
            The justice does not even have to be an attorney at all.
            Yet, by description they are to be of the highest MORAL caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
              Yet, by description they are to be of the highest MORAL caliber.
              Right, I forgot that attorneys are known for having such high moral character.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                Right, I forgot that attorneys are known for having such high moral character.
                No, the description of a Justice.

Comment

Can you get barred for unethical behavior from your job for life? I'm so **** tired of attorney bashing. There are bad attorneys, like there are bad accountants, bad clergy, bad oilmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                    Can you get barred for unethical behavior from your job for life? I'm so **** tired of attorney bashing. There are bad attorneys, like there are bad accountants, bad clergy, bad oilmen.
                    are you an attorney?

have you ever had to deal with attorneys?

they have the reputation they have for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                      are you an attorney?

have you ever had to deal with attorneys?

they have the reputation they have for a reason.
                      Yes I actually am one, and no, we don't all have that reputation. Are all oil workers greedy and spend all of their money on big trucks?

Comment

Yes I actually am one, and no, we don't all have that reputation. Are all oil workers greedy and spend all of their money on big trucks?
                        most of them

Comment

most of them
                          Lol fair enough. Everyone hates attorneys until they need one, then there's isn't one of the bad ones, it's all of the other ones.

Comment

Lol fair enough. Everyone hates attorneys until they need one, then there's isn't one of the bad ones, it's all of the other ones.
                            you chose a career that is a necessary evil.

i hate attorneys equally, when i need one and when i don't need one

nothing personal, it's strictly business.

Comment

you chose a career that is a necessary evil.

i hate attorneys equally, when i need one and when i don't need one

nothing personal, it's strictly business.
                              Lol understood. I don't get hating anything if it is just business, but that's me. I hate clients but they are a necessary evil [emoji2]

Comment

Lol understood. I don't get hating anything if it is just business, but that's me. I hate clients but they are a necessary evil [emoji2]
                                Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X