Black Panther Video.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Panther Video.....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QljHqFT96o"]Joe Spotted a Black Panther in Texas - YouTube[/ame]

I say if he has video of this....he owes it to all Texan's to finally settle the debate, if black panthers exist in Texas.

That’s a Jaguar

Comment

There's a group on FB called Texas Black Panthers and Cougars: Evidence and Lore, its extremely entertaining to say the least. Soooo many people posting pictures of bobcats and house cats thinking its their undeniable proof of black panthers. It explains alot of people's eyewitness sightings when they can't even tell the difference between a mountain lion and a 15lb feral cat in a picture, much less something moving through the woods.
      Last edited by steven; 06-17-2021, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
        That’s a Jaguar
        The pic in the thumbnail isn't taken from his actual security camera footage

Comment

I agree if he has the video then post it and let us confirm.

Comment

Joe been hittin' them lefties.

Comment

What's his screen name here?

Also, in before "Laugh all you want, but I know what I saw"

Comment

Black Panther Video.....

I love “panther” discussions. Just last week I watched one that almost came to blows over whether a game cam pic was of a cougar, or panther. I interjected it could have been a mountain lion and the room almost exploded. And these are grown men.

Comment

I was hoping he would share his video of the alleged black mountain lion

Comment

Dang just watched that whole thing and no video evidence

Comment

I think he lives on the lake in Austin. Could've been an otter.

Comment

He's a bowhunter.....and he lives in Texas......so.......maybe it's not to far fetched to think the video will magically appear on this thread IF he's not FULL OF SH!&

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                          He's a bowhunter.....and he lives in Texas......so.......maybe it's not to far fetched to think the video will magically appear on this thread IF he's not FULL OF SH!&

Maybe just threaten to whoop his arse if he doesn’t post the security video

Comment

Joe smoking the good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew this was going to be a rogan post before i even clicked on the thread. I listened to that podcast and was waiting for the thread to show up.

Comment

Working...
                              X