• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** is “The Weekend”

🙄🙄

Never heard of her.

Oh sorry. It’s a dude

Comment

Dude. Drinking and posting is no bueno. Happy retirement! Put down the mouse.

Comment

Strange. Scared my kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Dude. Drinking and posting is no bueno. Happy retirement! Put down the mouse.
          Uh ok😳😄

Comment

Never heard of him but worse halftime I have ever watched.

Comment

Lmaoooo......yall will whine about any and everything. I'm not familiar with his music either but the show was far from bad. Pretty dang creative actually. [emoji445]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

He looked like a poor man's Lenny Kravitz with OJ Simpson's gloves. Not sure what he sounded like as the volume was turned off about 5 seconds in

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                  He looked like a poor man's Lenny Kravitz with OJ Simpson's gloves. Not sure what he sounded like as the volume was turned off about 5 seconds in
                  ^^ funny stuff

Comment

Oh...just realized this is probably a superbowl thread. Disregard my comment. I thought you were upset that the weekend was over.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Lmaoooo......yall will whine about any and everything. I'm not familiar with his music either but the show was far from bad. Pretty dang creative actually. [emoji445]

Uh ok Oscar🙄

Comment

Buncha dudes running around with jockstraps on their heads is all I saw.

Garbage!

Comment

Halftime was pathetic. Dude couldn't sing without the 'voice tuner' crap?
                          Yeah, what was up with those white jockstraps on the dancer's heads?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

The show was bad.

“The Weekend” was off key far too much. Creepy, mask-wearing back up dancers. Absolutely no dance choreography.

I’ll give you one thing: the set. The set was pretty interesting.

Comment

She's crazy, watch out

Comment

Working...
                              X