Who watches golf??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who watches golf??

I can watch golf and not get bored at all....my friends and my wife think im nuts lol.....watchin lpga golf right now which I prefer over mens.

All the MAJORS and any other tournament that Tiger plays in!!!

Comment

I love golf

Comment

I'd rather watch paint dry or water boil or maybe stick an ice pick in my eye

Comment

I watch pretty much every tournament. And never miss a shot of the majors. And trying to copy how the women swing is a good tip for someone just starting to play because they are so smooth.

Comment

Only Sunday's if it's close

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              All the MAJORS and any other tournament that Tiger plays in!!!
              Bingo

Comment

Originally posted by Bullfrog90 View Post
                I watch pretty much every tournament. And never miss a shot of the majors. And trying to copy how the women swing is a good tip for someone just starting to play because they are so smooth.
                Man that aint no joke. ...their swings are a work of art....I would rather watch stacy lewis and Michelle wei any day or Jodie Ewart Shadoff than most of the PGA players

Comment

I can watch if all day, love me some golf. If I didn't play I don't think I could stand it more than a few minutes.

Comment

Who are some of yalls favorite pros and why?

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
                      I'd rather watch paint dry or water boil or maybe stick an ice pick in my eye
                      Yup. Like watching ice melt.

Comment

I said in my other post I don't care to ever pick up a club, But I do like watching it on tv

Comment

Majors, Ryder Cup and President's Cup or if Natalie Gulbis is in contention.

Comment

as far as favorite pro, back in the day I liked John Daly. I like Phil Mickelson due to his comments about politics and taxes he made a while back. I like a person who is not scared to speak their mind. Oh and you cant forget Payne Stewart before he was killed.

Comment

Only the majors... and really only the Masters.

If something else is on, I'll flip back and forth on the other majors. Everything else just doesn't float my boat.

Comment

Working...
                              X