No announcement yet.

jobs everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spindletop all over again..good for Texas!

Comment

We just sent a crew of landmen to help with a seismic shoot in that area.

Comment

Drill baby drill. More money than any green jobs will ever produce.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
          Just hope our infrastructure holds up...
          It won't.

Sincerely,
          Carrizo Springs

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
            It won't.

Sincerely,
            Carrizo Springs
            Haha. We have an office in Carrizo and its a joke. Guys come into the office here in Houston and can't believe how fast the Internet is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
              Just hope our infrastructure holds up...if you move here don't expect 5 star accommodations!
              It does not have to!!! Entrepreneurs are never far behind when boom times arrive. No place like the USA and congrats to the folks that can take advantage of the multitude of opportunities headed our way!!!!

Comment

We are already feeling the effects. Rental property is through the roof. January and February are usually the two slow months in the car business and we are setting records. The big question is where are we going to get water from. i saw a news clip a couple of days ago and one geologist stated this shale formation may be up to 3 times the size of Eagle Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddcaster View Post
                  The big question is where are we going to get water from.
                  After the oil crash in the late 80's, wasn't T. Boone Pickens snatching up Ogalalla (sp?) water rights left and right?

Comment

Cline Shale is supposed to be huge - bigger than Bakken and Eagle Ford.
                    Last edited by Shane; 02-19-2013, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Also looks like Mag Pull Industries will be leaving Colorado and headed to TX if this bill here passes that bans the sale of Mags that hold more than 15 rounds. Hopefully it does not pass for the few of us on here that live in Colorado, but if it does I will be happy they have chosen to go to TX over anywhere else.

And a lot of their employs will not want to leave Colorado so more jobs for the Good Ol TX folks.

Comment

This is good for Texas......when we tell the rest of the country to take a hike. Texas will become the greatest nation in the world.....after a little liberal perging from the state.

Comment

I wish my line of work was needed in the area but it isnt. The need for frac sand will help but.......................

Comment

While that is good news for jobs it's a shame to hear a nice town like San Angelo will probably turn into another Odessa.

Comment

More Jobs are good mmkaay

Comment

Real estate agents are going door to door in my neighborhood asking residents if they would be willing to sell their homes. They building 11 new houses one street over from me. I live in a nice new neighborhood. I can't help but think that yes my property value will go up, but I don't want the quality of the neighborhood to go down.

Comment

Working...
                                X