X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever caught crabs???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I couldn't go down because of work. My grandson and his aunt messed around in the surf. They couldn't even get the whiting to cooperate.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well as luck would have it, had planned on going fishing this morning. Didn’t look at the radar.

Rookie mistake.

Comment

Wait it out. It may be good this afternoon.

Comment

My buddy Matt Springfield had a guest cancel on him for this week's podcast so he called me last minute and asked if I'd fill in so he could get an episode out for this week. So we recorded another episode yesterday that was released today.

Texas Podcast and Blast

Y'all check it out. We talked a little more about current conditions, the freshwater runoff, lure colors, fishing with shrimp, etc. You might find something in there worth listening to.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
              My buddy Matt Springfield had a guest cancel on him for this week's podcast so he called me last minute and asked if I'd fill in so he could get an episode out for this week. So we recorded another episode yesterday that was released today.

Texas Podcast and Blast

Y'all check it out. We talked a little more about current conditions, the freshwater runoff, lure colors, fishing with shrimp, etc. You might find something in there worth listening to.
              Giving it a listen now

Comment

Texas Podcast and Blast

Just finished the episode. Good info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas Podcast and Blast

Just downloaded moat of his episodes on the Apple Podcast app, will listen to them as I travel back to work this week.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Anyone hit the surf this am? Sure looks flat on those cams, thinking I may be sick in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                      Anyone hit the surf this am? Sure looks flat on those cams, thinking I may be sick in the morning
                      I was just looking at that. Sure hurts living 2hrs away.

Comment

Nice to have the fishing pics back!

Comment

I made it down to POC on Saturday afternoon for some down time. The weather Sunday morning was really nice so my brother and I as well as my oldest son made a long run south. Our wade started off really slow but from 9am to 10:30 we found a really good trout bite on artificial. Most of the trout were 18 inches and a few pushing 20. We released all but 3 fish for dinner and enjoyed a few cold beers on the long ride back to POC. Monday was blowing really hard and I decided to sleep in. We hit up Sunday Beach again and enjoyed some nice weather. The surf was fairly clean on Monday and I watched a few reds being caught on cut mullet. Lots of fresh water in the bays to navigate. Looking forward to getting back down there this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                            I'm in Galveston. The surf is getting flat and there is hardly any wind but the water is low and muddy.

Comment

I was thinking about giving it a shot in the morning.

Comment

I’m thinking the light SE and an incoming tide in the morning and maybe it will clean up.

Comment

Working...
                                X