No announcement yet.

Grown *** Men wearing Pajamas in Public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't wear pj's shopping, but I'll wear whatever is comfortable. I sure don't give a rats azz what other people think about my clothes.

Comment

Now that the temps are warming up the sea donkeys in Parker County are busting out their pre Rona 40 pounds ago shorts and hitting the town. Everywhere you go there are a bunch of heavyweights looking like a bag full of softballs. I can't believe these folks stop at the mirror before leaving the house and say "yup. this is what i'm wearing in public today".

Comment

milquetoast is not a word I figured I'd read on tbh today haha

Comment

Shame and dignity have been bred out of the American male over the past 30 years.
          Do your jobs dads and set an example, be there daily

Comment

Are we talking full on onesies? Spongebob pants? I wear sweats in public when weather appropriate but surely you don’t disapprove of that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
              What am I missing here? What happened to men dressing like men and having some dignity in their appearance.? Better yet, what type of woman would be attracted to a milk toast, limp wristed ******bag that wears pajamas to Home Depot?

Maybe I should just join the GOF club and enjoy the ride.

I can’t believe you would talk about how your BIL dresses like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                I don't wear pj's shopping, but I'll wear whatever is comfortable. I sure don't give a rats azz what other people think about my clothes.
                Same here.
                Shorts, flip flops and tshirt are the norm for me.
                Living in Franklin county that makes me one of the best dressed in the area.

Comment

I literally said the exact same thing to my girlfriend yesterday. I was needing to get fuel and of course there was no diesel pump available. The pump I was needing to access with my boat in tow, was occupied by a compact car parked there with no driver. Low and behold, here comes the driver....a man wearing pajama pants. I literally asked my girlfriend, " Would you ever date a guy that wears pajama pants in public?" Her quick response, "NO."

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Shame and dignity have been bred out of the American male over the past 30 years.
                    Do your jobs dads and set an example, be there daily
                    Amen!

MEN are few and far between now, especially in big cities. SAD

Likely liberals or grown men who still play video games. or both

Comment

For me it started with getting the mail in my PJs. Then one day the ice cream man drove by while I was doing that. Then taking the mower for gas at the corner store. Next thing you know Im at wal marks getting groceries

Comment

I own one pair(gift), and don't even wear them at home.

Comment

Lol, didn't they make a show about this on one of the girly channels?

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                            Now that the temps are warming up the sea donkeys in Parker County are busting out their pre Rona 40 pounds ago shorts and hitting the town. Everywhere you go there are a bunch of heavyweights looking like a bag full of softballs. I can't believe these folks stop at the mirror before leaving the house and say "yup. this is what i'm wearing in public today".
                            LOL. you aint lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Son? Is that you???

The Walmart in Gilmer is the absolute worst! Redneck hillbilly trash would award this Walmart the winner. I think this is where the original People of Walmart was started!

I knew you ain't right!!!
                              None of yalls stores got ANYTHING on Bellmead's Walmart or HEB....

Comment

Never seen a man wearing pajamas at all actually. See women wearing them in the dollar store all the time. Because that's where I shop.

Pajamas are actually a thing for men? I just sleep in my underwear occasionally accompanied by my socks. But I wouldn't say those are pajamas.
                                Last edited by okrattler; 05-10-2021, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X